Latest with Harris Research vs. Mytee/All Holed Glides?

G

Bush a deadbeat ?? didnt GG want to distribute his goods at one time ?? why did he get the boot ??

Mikey P

Administrator
They offered to help him, he refused.

He was booted after countless request to pay (minimum) $20 a month for an ad here like all the other distributors do who constantly promote their products.

He said he anti up but never did.

Bush's only reason to be here was to sell his Sliders.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
James Cooper said:
[quote="Mikey P":1hjyt4gb]Did you know the Judge, most if not all of the HR big wigs, the Hanks brothers and all their lawyers are members of the same "social club"? :shock:

and yet despite all that Mytee has put up a spirited fight and still is able to legally sell glides .

Imagine if mytee decided to shut it down or decided to not show up to court .[/quote:1hjyt4gb]

Mytee's case is in California. Sifferent court, different attorneys and different judge. Not of the same social group.

Take care,
Lisa

Lefty724

Name
E
Lisa, I have no clue as to what is going on other than these few threads that I have been reading. I must say that the fact that you are here answering and explaining everything about these accusations is awesome! I am 100% unbiased, but like to read BOTH sides of the story before judging someone's character!

C

Chris Sheldon

James Cooper said:
[quote="Mikey P":74i3cus9]Les Jones was told that if were to become a mod on ® he would be able to edit any posts that were negative about his products.

and I'm a pathological liar.

post the email[/quote:74i3cus9]

James, you know damn well some of the Mods over at T'MF delete and edit posts they don't like and unfortunately Rob and Tre will back up those Mods even if they are dead wrong. So I am not suprised by the Les jones thing. I like it over there, but there are some serious double standards going on.

Bob Foster

Lisa I commend you for doing your best to help your customers and board members understand the situation. And I sure am glad you are defending yourself so well.

However, Cooper has been firing questions at you like he's a plaintiff attorney in your deposition.

I know Lisa can more than take care of herself but may I suggest out of decency to her that everyone please leave this issue alone for the time being.

Thanks again Lisa for standing up for what's right and we all owe you for your sacrifice and fortitude.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
truckmount girl said:
James,

In the early days of the lawsuit we were asked for our business records by HRI in order to determine sales and income. We complied, under the advice of our attorney, who explained that she would have the records marked confidential (and they were). Which she said did not allow them to be used for any other purpose. They (HRI and their attorneys) used the records to contact customers (after we had lost our attorney) which we felt was a violation of the confidentiality, we then filed a complaint in court and with the Utah State bar, but it went nowhere.

The protection of customer's personal information is and always was deeply important to me.

Take care,
Lisa

it sounds to me like these documents were handed over with the understanding that they were for attorneys eyes only and were not to be used for anything else nor were they to be shown to HR at all, this is a common thing when records are handed over. however it is unethical on the highest level for these records to have been just turned over to HR for the purpose of mailing letters to GG customers. I can understand why GG was so mad about this, it also shows a lack of honesty on the part of HR.

what I find interesting is why is HR so damn worried about glides??? why do they give a shit?? home depot now owns chemdry do they own HR too?? in any event what are the motivations?? it doesn't appear they have any intentions of making glides themselves, what the hell??

is the comment about the same social group true or not air the dirty laundry!!!!

I still stand by my prediction on the mytee suit, I hope I am wrong, I hope it does go downtown, but I doubt it will. for mytee why not pay a small fee or whatever agreement and leave HR to do the enforcement part, everyone talks a big game about not settling but when it comes down to it the attorneys almost always talk the parties into an agreement.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'd like HR, Rob, Nick, Ellis, Crawfraud and Ken to step up and get in line to KISS MY PATHOLOGICAL LYING GHEY ASS.

The lot of you are pure reeking scumbags for dragging Lisa through this and may you all rot in hell. yes HELL Rob you phony POS Jwit.

Post that Cooper.

G

Re: ***************s/frauds/freeflow junk truckmounts lies!

I posted any response that Lisa made seeing as she prefers not to go to T M F for her own reasons she has disclosed .

I asked questions . There are allegations of impropriety from the court systems of Utah , along with the allegations that the judge and the lawyers from HRI are in together on some sort of an inside job.

We do know this , the opportunity of a day in court for GG was given , and it was scheduled .
I find it hard to understand how a company that had no money and claims to have made no money can grow from just a glide company to a full fledged suply company , but yet only made enough to survive .

We have sat here for 3 -4 years and heard Greenie call everyone brokedicks , but it makes it hard for me to understand how 2 people can slave for 40,000 together not for 1 year but for 3 years running .

That kind of low wages has been laughed at by Greenie for years .

You guys want to talk about ethics - you have more admin sponsered bogus posters here than anywhere in the history of BBS . It makes you wonder just who is real here . Even this thread has been changed and manipulated to serve the admin .

Im done for now - think about just what edit , and deleting and manipulating really means .

F

FB7777

I'm glad to hear it James, but I'm sure you'll be back

It would nice if you could actually listen and believe what Lisa is telling you regarding GG's financial situation during the last 3 years and not continually go back to the accusation that they screwed cleaners out of the donations, pocketed the money to cut and run and mis-handled the lawsuit.

G

fred boyle said:
I'm glad to hear it James, but I'm sure you'll be back

It would nice if you could actually listen and believe what Lisa is telling you regarding GG's financial situation during the last 3 years and not continually go back to the accusation that they screwed cleaners out of the donations, pocketed the money to cut and run and mis-handled the lawsuit.

I asked the questions , last we all heard the special master was going to slam dunk this case .

But the facts will all be public record and ultimately the court in Utah will decide and judge .

Would it be better for all cleaners ( and Mytee ) if GG had of sat out instead of continuing to sell glides against the courts injunctions while at the same time being incapable of trying to mounting a proper defense ??

I think once the judges gets all the facts concerning the financial records of all GG transactions it will be available for all to see .

Greenie

Coop, you dumbass, BrokeDick is a mental state, not a financial reference, you will always be a brokdick, wasn't it you who bought a harbor freight lathe so you could make your own glides = brokedick.

I understand your hatred for me, I've been stomping mudpuddles in your ass for years, every time you open your stupid mouth with some inaccurate information, it's easy to spread lies, but you and the rest of the tard yard continuing to pursue a company I sold, and continuing to trash Lisa is just plain rude and uncalled for, and frankly If I ever see you in person you can bet we'll square up, she never did a thing to you but defend your sorry ass and save you from me.

As for the Legalities, there is more to that story, and fortunately everyone who isn't sticking a knife in Lisa's back knows and understands that.

Name
I'm Rick James

You enjoying this cooper. The thing with Jeff and Lisa is that they are good people. I dont know if they are right are wrong, Im not a judge or jury. But I do know this they have integrity and honor. That is something that is short supply in this industry.

You think your boy Rob has any integrity or honor? A guy who deletes and edit posts. Hack into users accounts. Post straight up lies on his forum. Censors people if they conflict with his agendas. We are judged by the company we keep cooper. Those are FACTS about ***. All *** is about is making money off carpet cleaners. About tre and his lame websites and whatever Rob is trying to peddle. Spotters, wands, tshirts. Past that he offers little else. He offers no integrity, no honor. That is why his board is such a joke. That is why he is such a joke. And the people he surrounds himself with are even a bigger joke.

There was a thread about industry leaders. Its the Jeff's, Lisa's and John LaBarbera that I consider leaders in this industry. People willing to take risk by putting both their fingers up high and proud and say fu(k you for what they think is right. You, rob, Tre, Nick and others can learn from these people. But you wont. Your to self righteous to see that.

I would say you should get back to editing and deleting posts in *** but few really post there anymore.

G

Greenie said:
Coop, you dumbass, BrokeDick is a mental state, not a financial reference, you will always be a brokdick, wasn't it you who bought a harbor freight lathe so you could make your own glides = brokedick.

I understand your hatred for me, I've been stomping mudpuddles in your ass for years, every time you open your stupid mouth with some inaccurate information, it's easy to spread lies, but you and the rest of the tard yard continuing to pursue a company I sold, and continuing to trash Lisa is just plain rude and uncalled for, and frankly If I ever see you in person you can bet we'll square up, she never did a thing to you but defend your sorry ass and save you from me.

As for the Legalities, there is more to that story, and fortunately everyone who isn't sticking a knife in Lisa's back knows and understands that.

You owned the company buddy , your responsibility doesnt stop at the point of the sale . So no , your not off the hook .

If you choose to make it personal , so be it . But the case is about GG , a company that sold glides in spite of the fact that a fed court issued an injunction against those sales . So dont try to get any pity and deflect the blame for your current state of affairs .

And if your statement about settleing up means you want to kick my ass , whenever that day comes , and if you think thats going to lessen the troubles you have , then have at it . You may find running that mouth a lot easier .

Seems to me it would have been a lot easier to invest in a proper defense instead of playing internet guru and engaging in shell and coin games with folks that were legitamately trying to grow their businesses .

State of mind my ass . You and your ilk humiliated folks for not charging enough and for trying to find the best prices on their suppplies and services for their business , then you poor mouth about not being able to afford to pay for lawyers while grossing 2.3 million over 3 years .

My advice is to get your financial statements together and meet your next court date , because if you dont your next fight may be with big bubba over whos gonna be the bitch .

Name
Jesse

So you think they should have charged more for glides? I thought you said they were already ripping cleaners off.

If they did 2.3 mill and spent it all, it could probably be called investing in their company.

I sent a wand in that they didn't have a glide for, they made one and sent my glided wand back to me for FREE. You can't make much profit doing that and it's pretty selfless. Obviously that program was a investment (good or bad) in GG. I appreciate that they were willing to lose money and invest time and effort into making sure that any cleaner with any wand could get a glide.

Jeff and Lisa are rare. Too bad we can't say the same about you and your associates Coop, unfortunately the world is full of assholes.

Mr.V

Jeff & Lisa are a HUGE asset to this industry........whatever legal problems they are having for a patent on a freakin hole makes no difference to me.................they're THE BEST supplier I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

So to take shots at either one of them is LOW and really gets my blood boiling.

and as far as any of Cooper's questions..................IT'S NONE OF YOUR FREAKIN BUSINESS

Just my opinion

G

Mr.V said:
Jeff & Lisa are a HUGE asset to this industry........whatever legal problems they are having for a patent on a freakin hole makes no difference to me.................they're THE BEST supplier I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

So to take shots at either one of them is LOW and really gets my blood boiling.

and as far as any of Cooper's questions..................IT'S NONE OF YOUR FREAKIN BUSINESS

Just my opinion

They are a supplier that offered good service and charged premium prices for it . Jeff took an idea of Ken Harris and ran with it . He had plenty of notice to go all in or get the hell out. He chose to ignore the courts , and presented a front to his distributors and the folks buying the glides that everything was rosey .

I am currently wondering what the feelings are of the distributors that carried their products during these periods of ignored court appearances . I know several are here - Judson , Cobb , Superior , etc. Their viewpoints would be appreciated here I think.

Point is , they were here to make money and did it very well .

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

"We do know this , the opportunity of a day in court for GG was given , and it was scheduled .
I find it hard to understand how a company that had no money and claims to have made no money can grow from just a glide company to a full fledged suply company , but yet only made enough to survive ."

Obviously, we were sued the year the company started. There are start up costs, equipment, etc. research and development, etc. We constantly developed new products and models. reinvesting everything back into the business.

I was damn proud that considering we started with not a penny of investment capital and took out no loans or anything else that we managed to make a profit at all those years. It was rough.

I submitted all the returns for all the years. All the details are there. But since you haven't read all the court documents...only the one posted you are talking from speculation. Try reading all the 100+ documents.

James, I've always liked you. i think down deep your heart is in the right place and you see yourself as a champion of the underdog. It just seems you are far more willing to accept the other side's story and speculations than you are willing to take my word. I don't understand why. Have I ever given you any reason to doubt what I say?

Are you being pushed to speak for someone with vested interests who does not post himself?

Take care,
Lisa

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

Coop,

We missed NO court appearances as they related to glides or that part of the case. There never was one. The only appearance i missed was on the contempt issue....and I requested to have it rescheduled (it was 2 days before my wedding) but was denied.

Take care,
Lisa

G

truckmount girl said:
"We do know this , the opportunity of a day in court for GG was given , and it was scheduled .
I find it hard to understand how a company that had no money and claims to have made no money can grow from just a glide company to a full fledged suply company , but yet only made enough to survive ."

Obviously, we were sued the year the company started. There are start up costs, equipment, etc. research and development, etc. We constantly developed new products and models. reinvesting everything back into the business.

I was damn proud that considering we started with not a penny of investment capital and took out no loans or anything else that we managed to make a profit at all those years. It was rough.

I submitted all the returns for all the years. All the details are there. But since you haven't read all the court documents...only the one posted you are talking from speculation. Try reading all the 100+ documents.

James, I've always liked you. i think down deep your heart is in the right place and you see yourself as a champion of the underdog. It just seems you are far more willing to accept the other side's story and speculations than you are willing to take my word. I don't understand why. Have I ever given you any reason to doubt what I say?

Are you being pushed to speak for someone with vested interests who does not post himself?

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa , there aint no vendetta . I started out asking questions and havent attacked anyone. But I get attacked for asking .

If any of you guys read the threads on T M F . Ken Harris got rebuked there too .

Again , Ultimately the courts will through the evidence ( which I assume at this time is just collecting financial statements to determine a judgement ) and come to a final finding . From reading the court papers , the glide fight for GG is over. Its down to the damages phase .

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

James Cooper said:
If you choose to make it personal , so be it . .

well I do and I mean this is all sincerity, Coop...

you really are a dumb f'ck.. :roll:

..L.T.A.

G

Spawn said:
James Cooper said:
If you choose to make it personal , so be it . .

well I do and I mean this is all sincerity, Coop...

you really are a dumb f'ck.. :roll:

..L.T.A.

and that brown on your lips and nose aint from eating chocolate - Id really be dumb if I didnt know whose bed you been sleeping in , just saying so you can take off that cloak of neutrality ..

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

sooooooooo....can i kick his ass....NOW?????

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

James Cooper said:
and that brown on your lips and nose aint from eating chocolate - Id really be dumb if I didnt know whose bed you been sleeping in , just saying so you can take off that cloak of neutrality ..

what "neutrality" are you talking about?
i call a spade a spade and always have.
I'll bust Mike's ass, I'll bust Greenie's ass, I'll bust Olson's ass and bush your ass too

I'm not FULL OF SHIT like your slithery, PMF boss
and i don't have an agenda like YOU

you accusing me of being a "brown noser" only solidifies/confirms my original post

you really ARE a dumb f'ck

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom