Mytee Escape Truckmount

Name
Andy McFadden
I still don't get how anyone could run that thing off home power. 4 , 3 stage vac motors, huge pump and pump out? Got to be like 50-60 amps? and still no heat??

It's hard enough to find 2 separate , not used for anything else 15 amp circuits.

I'm all ears, some one educate me how this thing is supposed to run off customer power.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
What Andy?!

You don't believe in miracles?

Unfortunately I'll have to refer you to "Bible boy Sutley".
Take it away Marty.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I still don't get how anyone could run that thing off home power. 4 , 3 stage vac motors, huge pump and pump out? Got to be like 50-60 amps? and still no heat??

It's hard enough to find 2 separate , not used for anything else 15 amp circuits.

I'm all ears, some one educate me how this thing is supposed to run off customer power.

If you plug it into the dryer outlet it will work fine off the customers power. You just have to deal with the dryer being in the way. So the best choice for power is to have a good sized generator and a little giant heater.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Has anyone on here ever used an escape to clean or are we all speculating?

As to the amp or power issue I understand, just want some input as to if these actually work or if they don't work in real job scenarios.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Speculating Michael.
Though those of us that are working with portables and experienced that quite frequently, just a regular two three stage (no heat) vacuums and a pump will blow (if old) trigger if new, the circuit breakers. Therefore. we find it hard to believe some of the claims. If you really want to know-We chuckle.

I am sure that if you move the dryer or oven and connect to the 220 with the special splitter, you'll get all the juice. My concern with old houses is how much electrical load will the system be able to take without problems. I am no electrician though, so maybe people in the know can chip in.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
One of my customers cleans everyday with the Escape . . . AND can move it with two fingers . . .
EscapeScoot.JPG

It can be run on a single 220 VAC dryer outlet , or two 115VAC outlets or 4 115 VAC outlets.
Vacuum is equivalent to a #33 gas powered TM at 100 ft. of 2" vac hose.
General pump is over 2 GPM @ 1000 PSI.
Stainless sump pump is suitable for water restoration.
Heat is the only limitation.
Larry

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner

I have no direct knowledge of the machine, but the specs on the website say it needs just one 20A and one 10 A circuit. Go figure.....

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
We really need a powerful TM that is clean and doesn't guzzle fossil fuel. We're not there yet, and we'll never get there if no one tries. I applaud those who at least make the effort, and I don't just mean Mytee. There are several on this board (Brevik, Savage et. al.) Who have advanced the current state of the art of electric machines.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Yes and man will travel to the outer reaches of the universe one day too.

Whats the big deal anyway?
Driving from suburban location to suburban location all day is a bigger killer.
and traffic...

Name
Andy McFadden
No one is going to want to move stoves, and dryers on every job, a guy will have to end up getting a 10,000 watt generator to run it. Then have to by a little giant heater. By the time you add in the cost for those two extras, and given that you'll be burning gas any ways to run a 15 HP engine on the generator,

It makes no sense to purchase this ETM over a small 33 blower tm, I just don't see any advantages to this ETM .

Reactions: Dolly Llama

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
So what I want to know is if they are actually selling and being used successfully in the field or is this all hype created by mikey in order to sell more of these machines to unsuspecting new guys?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Let's start the bidding!

Up for you bidding consideration we have an original zipper wand in a wonderful and overall great working condition!

20141013_233447.jpg

What is your bid sir!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
WELL, since its old and outdated and looks nothing like the current model...plus doesn't fit your color scheme but fits mine....FREE? ;)

That blue anodized is sweet! :cool:

It won't match the others you've ordered and I KNOW that will kill you!!! You and Brenda have matching King Ranch Pickups! :eekk:

FREE! Its my best offer! :rockon:

hydracat

Just buy a big box truck. Put solar panels on top of box truck. Free power, green, no carbon footprint. Do they make 220 solar panels?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well thanks Mike! I didn't know you cared so much about me.

I appreciate it!

There Lockhart it will only cost you have the shipping to get it to me! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom