Sapphire 570 nothing but problems

John Olson

Name
John Olson
32 years and I still miss her and think of her every day. I also thought of Fred Boyle , as crusty as he is, watching one of his kids getting confirmed at church, thinking of his Mom and tearing up.
Sorry about your mother and sincerely sorry my remark brought sad feelings. Not my intention.

and your right I have anger issues, after 14 years of dealing with 1000's of carpet cleaned who wouldn't? :p

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
according to Rick......she needs to let off some steam........when it lost pressure it did not go into cavitation......it was already there......the water box was heating up and creating steam pressure.....as I used the water it was being replaced with steam..so I had half water and half steam and according to the valve....pressure is pressure...it cant tell the difference.........so I am cleaning...thermvalve is in over load and I only have half a tank.......and then its gone....and I have steam .........we are going to add a breather...

I have said from the beginning this thing can crank out some heat.....when it is running...it is a beast...I don't know if it is because we are getting hot here and it is effecting it...(?)...its 9 pm and still 81 out side...and the last few days have been pretty warm.....(?).....What Rick said makes perfect since...we will see........

So will the new machines be coming with this breather. It might be nice to have a line that can be opened to quickly flush the tank running straight to the waste tank for safety. When my did it I had a line laying on the ground that I would stand on until the steam blew off. It was dangerous but fast and effective.

Gene

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
So will the new machines be coming with this breather. It might be nice to have a line that can be opened to quickly flush the tank running straight to the waste tank for safety. When my did it I had a line laying on the ground that I would stand on until the steam blew off. It was dangerous but fast and effective.

Gene

I do not believe that the new ones have this problem.......but if they do they now know the fix and there is a breather heading to Canada.....
Rick nailed it.........we got one on mine and it has worked perfect with out a single hick up............The man needs a raise........

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Most dealers dont recommend the 570. And I know one who won't sell them because of the problems, but says the 370 is the best of any tm

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Most dealers dont recommend the 570. And I know one who won't sell them because of the problems, but says the 370 is the best of any tm

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Well that certainly shows there are stupid dumbass salesmen in our industry. It really is the wild west out there. Do your own research before making such an important decision regarding your livelihood. The 370 IS an excellent machine for someone with limited funds or limited space. But it I were to have to buy a slide-in, if the Pro1200 was no longer an option, I would buy a 570. And if I ever got old and pathetic and needed an employee to help me and dual wand jobs, I would get an 870SS.

F

FB7777

Hate to break it to you Art but you ARE old and pathetic

The reason you don't have a helper is....

No one could work with a freak like you

You're too stupid to realize that a helper actually will improve your productivity and bottom line

But most importantly , that Sandord and Son TM heap you run probably has shit piled to the ceiling in the passenger seat

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Fred's right, I'm not sure how to take a good helper/tech through one of our Winters. Poor guy would starve!

I think I have to stick with the college kids and even teachers on break who won't mind not helping me in the slow season.

My brother has come from Colorado the last couple Summers and I can't believe how much more 2 of us can get done. Long days aren't so bad either when you've got help.

Welp, heading out solo...

The Clean Machine of Iowa
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hate to break it to you Art but you ARE old and pathetic

The reason you don't have a helper is....

No one could work with a freak like you

You're too stupid to realize that a helper actually will improve your productivity and bottom line

But most importantly , that Sandord and Son TM heap you run probably has shit piled to the ceiling in the passenger seat
Isn't it early for a castration? Most haven't even had breakfast yet. :p

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've run with a helper for the last 5 years, year round. We have enough daytime commercial work to make it thru the winters.

I couldn't do it by myself. One good thing to come out of this is that my sons see the benefit of a helper now.

I was stinkin' invincible in my 20s and 30s...so I thought. In retrospect that was stupid.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Me too Lee

Russ don't know your market , but what got us through winters is JanSan accts. still have a few today.

Commercial work helps , but won't keep you rocking steady

Just a thought. You can always dump them later if they're a PITA

Exactly what we did too, acted like a bridge until i sold enough work. Down to 2 cleaning accounts now and they could just leave anytime.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Russ don't know your market , but what got us through winters is JanSan accts. still have a few today.

Commercial work helps , but won't keep you rocking steady
We did the same in our early years. It was comforting to know you had a steady income coming in to pay the bills and get you through the winter. Hated it but it sure helped.

Even now when we get slow in the winter I wish we had a few accounts. Of course once we get a fire or two then I come to my senses. :winky:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
We still rock any and all PROFITABLE JANITORIAL ACCOUNTS key word being PROFITABLE. If they are PROFITABLE we will handle any complaints or problems as long as we have the account.

A lot of people or companies get into janitorial and either don't do a good job and damage their company image or perform janitorial services and just turn money month to month. Make sure you are making money and janitorial doesn't seem so bad in the end.

Reactions: FB7777 and Russ T.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
We really need a disagree button for when stupid dumbasses talk out their butt.

F

FB7777

We really need a disagree button for when stupid dumbasses talk out their butt.
That really would just serve to further validate my point Art

Have you read the replies?.... Who actually agrees with you?

Or do you want the disagree button for your own dumbass posts?

In that case, I agree with you :biggrin:

F

FB7777

I've run with a helper for the last 5 years, year round. We have enough daytime commercial work to make it thru the winters.

I couldn't do it by myself. One good thing to come out of this is that my sons see the benefit of a helper now.

I was stinkin' invincible in my 20s and 30s...so I thought. In retrospect that was stupid.

Exactly Lee,

If one of my kids wants in on this racket, the first thing I would pound into them is the importance of a helper

If that doesn't work then. I'll have them do a ride along with an Art Kelly type for a week to observe

That should scare them into it

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom