used water box

Able 1

Name
Keith
I want to hear more then see.. Under load in the van would be great! Video across the head (where the spark plugs are)..

Able 1

Name
Keith
It is amazing to me that all the heat exchanger are fine.. That water box is jacked up!!

Able 1

Name
Keith
I think you have to upload it to YouTube or whatever other sites do it.. Then copy and paste here.

Jamesh921

Name
James
Is that flat rectangle filter in the tank clean?
CLEAN AS A WHISTLE as is the lint filter. I talked to a mechanic @ PCS today and he said that (if the filters weren't kept clean in the past) the heat exchanger may be blocked by lint/debris. I'm going to pull and check them tomorrow.

I think you have to upload it to YouTube or whatever other sites do it.. Then copy and paste here.
I don't know how to post to YouTube yet. I work all the time and have no time to learn techy stuff. However, if you want to send me an email or cell # in a private msg, I can send you the video.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Able 1

Name
Keith
Blower filter is under the lid in the back of the tank..

Able 1

Name
Keith
CLEAN AS A WHISTLE as is the lint filter. I talked to a mechanic @ PCS today and he said that (if the filters weren't kept clean in the past) the heat exchanger may be blocked by lint/debris. I'm going to pull and check them tomorrow.

I don't know how to post to YouTube yet. I work all the time and have no time to learn techy stuff. However, if you want to send me an email or cell # in a private msg, I can send you the video.
Sent..

Able 1

Name
Keith
These blowers are tough!! If there is crap in there, SLOWLY (It's not a water pump) run water by hose though the blower.. Don't think that your problem.

Able 1

Name
Keith
If you do run water through the blower let it run for a while after and this is the only time I would spray wd40 in the cup..

SamIam

Name
sam miller
You sure your vacuum gauge is working?

I'm looking to buy a gauge I can test at the end of a hose run to see where I'm at

Jamesh921

Name
James
I don't know what to do here Able. I tried texting you the video from my iPhone but it said the video was too large to send. So, I tried sending it to you in an email, but apparently yahoo mail can't handle a 1:51 video. It says that I have to upload it to iCloud or Google. I have neither. :(

Able 1

Name
Keith
No, I didn't get it..

How does the engine sound (worthless question for a guy that hasn't ran it for hours)?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
If he doesn't get it send it to me 6618866806 I have an iPhone and can make a YouTube video and post it

Reactions: Able 1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom