Vortex vs Trinity

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
well there goes the banner!

Loool!

It would have taken up too much bandwith to have a banner that was crooked, shook and made noise anyway.

Lool!

Holy crap, Bob V. and Connor win, what a riot!

Honorable mention, Frank!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by John G
Mardie gets it

Well.....there you have it.

Thanks for the laugh after a shitty day!

John G

John, if I can be so bold and tell you how you could of better sold me on your machine. I told you I wanted to use it for commercial cleaning and interim carpet cleaning, between HWE cleaning with protector, on residential. I was also going to use to prescrub heavily soiled carpet and grout before HWE. That was my vision of your machine. You tried to talk me into believing that I could just look at it as a full replacement to HWE. Now that may be true and it would be cool if it was, but I think a better approach would be to sell me the machine based on how I want to use it. Then when I get it and start using it I may see that its even more versatile then I thought. I think you tend to try to oversell a little and it would be great if you could get the carpet manufactures to "approve" your machine and it larger orbital pattern. That would help put my mind at ease.

I see your point, but in FACT it was not being OVERSOLD, another NC cleaner tonight announced he sold his TM, he was TM with rotary tools only before the Trinity. So I apologize for OVERSELLING, but in fact as time goes on, you will see I don't OVERSELL.
Yes, Mikey have been hacking this out for over a decade now, and we are just getting started...LOL

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have some competition out here who have some nice reviews and they whittaker and

HRUBY Orbital machine together.

I did a job today where they cleaned last year, the customer said wow the carpet looks

clean and fluffy way better than the guys who did it last year.

Just sayin, I'll let my customers decide. Boom HWE for the win.

5age7a5e.jpg

http://www.allgreencare.com/

PS it was a a real thick shag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
You know the same thing happened with I came on the boards 20 years ago, everyone trashed OP, said it couldn't do this, it couldn't do that, yet
today look at how many use OP as their primary cleaning method.

There too, people talked, gave their opinions yet didn't test for themselves.

Some things stay the same...LOL
Some simply believe what they WANT too.

For those who do it daily they could care less about cleaners that suppose instead of know.
why doesent someone do a video of hwe'ing an area that has already been op'd and see how much additional dirt it pulls out

John G

John will you please answer my questions about this testing..

What is the device?
what is it out to prove?
What is it saying that VLM does better than HWE?

The device is an ATP light meter.
% of removal
It says that Trinity removes consistently 96% of contaminents, HWE 76%.

GaryM

Name
Gary MacKay
I became a beliver in OP due to all of the hype and wanted to be a beliver real bad. I even reached out and touched the screen of my monitor years ago while reading about it on ICS. I felt a tingle in my leg and trusted that this was my way to grow old as a carpet cleaner. My siatic nerve was really bad from pushing a wand because wand glides hadn't been invented yet. I thought I was really fortuante when I came home and found my trailer truckmount missing from my driveway i night.

I converted many people to the OP spin even though many looked at me as if I had listened to too much Art Bell.

My OP easy life of carpet cleaning ended the day I cleaned this living room with it after I cleaned the upholstery with my next truckmount. I took the uph tool & cleaned under the lip of the couch where my OP machine couldn't reach since the sectional wasn't getting moved. Trying to match that with the OP was impossible so I had to tow HWE the entire room. It was that day I went back to HWE & never looked back again.

Now that I'm an old bass-turd I wish I didn't find out about OP until now. I could have been duped today & had about a 3-4 year run with OP till I figured it all out.

The one thing I had a lot of trouble accepting was John's explaining that the pads will never come up clean because you could pad all day untill you wore the carpet right off. Same thing with HWE, you'll always get black water. Yeah, I fell for that. One hot humid no dry day I ran the OP over the HWE'd carpet and realized it was a load of taliban crap.

I've done the test by OJT

Reactions: Art Kelley

Mikey P

Administrator
fact:

~Cleaners who can't figure out how to HWE a carpet without over wetting, wicking/browning out will fall for the OP sales pitch~​

Mikey P

Administrator
It says that Trinity removes consistently 96% of contaminents, HWE 76%.

lol...what a joke.

so if we went back in time to our challenge in my garage do you think your Trinity would have removed 20% more soil out of that carpet than my Vortex?

Please record your answer and play it back on YouTube so I can see your best poker face.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have some competition out here who have some nice reviews and they whittaker and

HRUBY Orbital machine together.

I did a job today where they cleaned last year, the customer said wow the carpet looks

clean and fluffy way better than the guys who did it last year.

Just sayin, I'll let my customers decide. Boom HWE for the win.

5age7a5e.jpg

http://www.allgreencare.com/

PS it was a a real thick shag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Those guys are now using a Trinity too.

John G

so if we went back in time to our challenge in my garage do you think your Trinity would have removed 20% more soil out of that carpet than my Vortex?

Please record your answer and play it back on YouTube so I can see your best poker face.

LOL, neither of us cleaned that carpet, you removed more faster, as I stated, but your side had dirt a 1/2 thick in it when you quit as well.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
So for over 3 years I was strictly vlm. Op/cimex, as I was drinking the koolaid and sold my tm. Did darn good work taking allot away from tms...

Then I got my At...
To further convince my self I would hwe a place then being op in and go over it...

Both ways, would op while still damp And wait till fully dry and re clean.

Not ONCE did I get soil transfer.

These hwe jobs were done with my rx20. Glides and 400-500 psi

Now only vlm for high rises, commercial and clients that want a cheaper alternative. My hwe dries um under half the time of vlm.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I have no idea if what you say is true John, but I don't believe it answered Mike's question.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I have no idea if what you say is true John, but I don't believe it answered Mike's question.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
You don't believe in The Holy Trinity Ken? LOL. This whole nonsense about a Trinity beating a Vortex in soil removal could be ended on some of the dog jobs I have to do every now and then. Granted, most of the jobs I do could be HWE like I prefer, or filled with the pixie dust, as John would have us leave it, but there is no way you can clean some of these dog jobs out there, INCLUDING STAIRWAYS, with a pad machine as well as a thorough steam extraction cleaning will do.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
dog jobs I have to do every now and then..

By the way, a dog job is a slang term for a heavily soil impacted carpet that hasn't been cleaned for a decade or two, I'm not referring to animal contaminants. I'm sure the Trinity is great with urine removal. LOL.

Reactions: Goldenboy

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
John, is this your version of ronald reagans cold war stunt when he said we have a missile defense system called star wars? Because I just cant fathom how someone with any measurable amount of time in this industry could double down on such a bold claim

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Dont know why John G did not perform this test years ago? The Dumbass has owned a TM for years. Dry times with HWE and OP are about the same. Would have loved to see the Tirinity today on a California Berber I cleaned with HWE. The Trinity would have Tip Bloomed the fook out of it. I use both methods. But OP machines are very hard on carpets and tip bloom the majority of Friezes you will clean. Go over to Paddy Land and check out the Zombies over there. They do water damge with OP maCHINES and large amounts of Blood Removal. Always fresh blood over in paddy land usually cuz the guys who hang out over there are out of business in less then a year. OP machines are way to agressive for residential.

Golden Boy

Reactions: Ken Snow
Name
Todd
why doesent someone do a video of hwe'ing an area that has already been op'd and see how much additional dirt it pulls out

This carpet was cleaned with the Trinity. I was not happy with the results so I rinsed it with my T M. The top section is the rinsed area. I used micro fiber and cotton pads as you can see in the picture. I have more pictures from this job and when I look at the before and after pics it appears that the traffic lanes just got smeared even with there Trinity.

\

Mikey P

Administrator
and there you have the perfect example of the comparison of the two methods.

Most ignert cleaners and homeowners would be perfectly happy with the VLM'd portion of that job.

Using those Tuway pads like the Trinitizers do there is no difference between spraying a down a non residual pre spray (encapsulant or not) and then scrubbing it in with a shampoo brush or red fiber pad.

and any 175 owner will can tell you about the countless times a homeowner who walks in after pre scrubbing and thinks the jobs is complete prior to rinsing.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
another FACT....
as Todd's pic clearly illustrates , all you have to do is run a wand pass over any freshly OP'd or encRapped carpet to see the difference.
Cause on anything but light/moderate light soiled goods the difference will be clear

If John had a "real" TM (and knew how to use it) , he'd KNOW that too

..L.T.A.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If all Mike and John did was HWE and OP those carpets, you both most likely left 1/2" of soil in the carpet. It would be like doing that on a wool rug. Flip it over and badger it, and then you'll see where the soil is.
If all that is being compared is HWE and OP "alone", it would depend onthe carpet and the soiling as to which performs better, ie the end result the next day, which is why most guys go to padding a carpet after HWE, to dry it to prevent wicking.

Another way to simply look at this, which would pull up more, a vacuum or a towel

John G

I became a beliver in OP due to all of the hype and wanted to be a beliver real bad. I even reached out and touched the screen of my monitor years ago while reading about it on ICS. I felt a tingle in my leg and trusted that this was my way to grow old as a carpet cleaner. My siatic nerve was really bad from pushing a wand because wand glides hadn't been invented yet. I thought I was really fortuante when I came home and found my trailer truckmount missing from my driveway i night.

I converted many people to the OP spin even though many looked at me as if I had listened to too much Art Bell.

My OP easy life of carpet cleaning ended the day I cleaned this living room with it after I cleaned the upholstery with my next truckmount. I took the uph tool & cleaned under the lip of the couch where my OP machine couldn't reach since the sectional wasn't getting moved. Trying to match that with the OP was impossible so I had to tow HWE the entire room. It was that day I went back to HWE & never looked back again.

Now that I'm an old bass-turd I wish I didn't find out about OP until now. I could have been duped today & had about a 3-4 year run with OP till I figured it all out.

The one thing I had a lot of trouble accepting was John's explaining that the pads will never come up clean because you could pad all day untill you wore the carpet right off. Same thing with HWE, you'll always get black water. Yeah, I fell for that. One hot humid no dry day I ran the OP over the HWE'd carpet and realized it was a load of taliban crap.

I've done the test by OJT

Mikey P
And now you know the rest of the story...

Here we have an OP'r gong the other way, MAN this crowd believes him, backs him, agrees with him.
Now we have a V guy going LM and he is a hack, lousey cleaner, doesn't know what he is doing..ETC.
Funny thing is the V guy tested and tested, here we have a few guys SAYing WHAT THEY saw....
Tell me this isn't a HWE haven of bias... ROFLMAO

]Then I got my At...
To further convince my self I would hwe a place then being op in and go over it...
Both ways, would op while still damp And wait till fully dry and re clean.
Not ONCE did I get soil transfer.

Funny CleanTech, but anyone who believes that is STUPID, and NO, I don't believe a word of it.

Dont know why John G did not perform this test years ago? The Dumbass has owned a TM for years. Dry times with HWE and OP are about the same. Would have loved to see the Tirinity today on a California Berber I cleaned with HWE. The Trinity would have Tip Bloomed the fook out of it. I use both methods. But OP machines are very hard on carpets and tip bloom the majority of Friezes you will clean. Go over to Paddy Land and check out the Zombies over there. They do water damge with OP maCHINES and large amounts of Blood Removal. Always fresh blood over in paddy land usually cuz the guys who hang out over there are out of business in less then a year. OP machines are way to agressive for residential.
Golden Boy

Now this is a great example of a true MB hero..
Hey TardBoy, the Trinity absolutely does not tb ANY carpets, Even Shaw was amazed when they had us clean their Caress carpet twice. No, it won't TB a california berber either. SO again TARDBOY speaks and shows his wealth of knowledge of what he is talking about.
Oh BTW, a couple of guys cleaned up condensation leaks with pads, another guy cleaned up blood spots, but notice HOW TardBoy likes to phrase, another mind numbed cleaner, who likes to make noise and sound important but forgot one little detail...... HE didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

another FACT....
as Todd's pic clearly illustrates , all you have to do is run a wand pass over any freshly OP'd or encRapped carpet to see the difference.
Cause on anything but light/moderate light soiled goods the difference will be clear

If John had a "real" TM (and knew how to use it) , he'd KNOW that too
..L.T.A.

Another FACT? Not so quick Cappy, the one guy who has a huge grudge for his own stupidity posts a pic and YOU buy it hook line and sinker because it fits what you want it to be. WOW...

Now let's rate real tms, fake tms, real cleaners, fake cleaners, if a guy bashes OP, you guys are on board, if a V guy goes VLM HE is a hack, "you could have done better" etc. etc. You have a made up excuse for everything and are willing to slam OP, which BTW The trinity is not at all like any other OP, if it was I wouldn't have spent 30k on patents.
The bias is as easy to see here as it is on MSNBC...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom