Wiggle Machines

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Yes you predicted it would be an out for him and low and behold he did use it.

So now Chavez is flaunting his newly found superb English.
Is "low and behold" an American Wrestling Association term? As in: He did a fake flip on me and I low and beheld him all at duh same time?

Come on Richard, throw us a verbal bone.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey now, I'm just simple Kansas country boy. "lo & behold" I need English as a first language class.....maybe I can pass it this time???? :winky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Todd
I think that Todd is really upset that the late model Trinity OP machines are "Beyond Compare" to any other OP machines that have ever entered the market. Also that due to the patent protection is that the Trinity OP machines will never be equalled. The Trinity OP machines reign supreme far above all other OP machines. Sucks to be you Todd LOL

Are you sure that John even has the patents ? Has anybody seen them ? I know for a fact at the time of this dispute john didn't even have a company named trinity renewal systems or carpet care systems registered with the state of kentucky. the only thing he had was kentuckys finest carpet care. Is he flying under the radar ? or possibly registered in a different state or under a different name other then Guerkink ? hmmmmm I called and spoke with the state of Kentucky and they couldn't find anything registered beside kentuckys finest and we looked at the website together over the phone. At the time I was in the process of filing a formal complaint with the attorney generals office.

Even if he does have the patents the machine is still a POS and it doesn't stop anyone from manufacturing a aftermarket counter balance that would be able to go on any machine it was designed for. if you like scrubbing in piss faster then the other guy , go for it. its all yours my friend

Sorry Mardie but I just don't trust this guy

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
truth be told, I love to halfazz the easy/minimal soil com ones too....:winky::icon_razz:

I call it "polishing" carpets ..and made $700 bukz in 4.5 hours by myself a couple weeks ago...5.5 hours if I count the drive time :winky:

..L.T.A.

Well finally the cat is outa the bag. Truth be told low and behold :clap::lol: Larry what other dirty little secrets have you got to share with us.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Are you sure that John even has the patents ? Has anybody seen them ? I know for a fact at the time of this dispute john didn't even have a company named trinity renewal systems or carpet care systems registered with the state of kentucky. the only thing he had was kentuckys finest carpet care. Is he flying under the radar ? or possibly registered in a different state or under a different name other then Guerkink ? hmmmmm I called and spoke with the state of Kentucky and they couldn't find anything registered beside kentuckys finest and we looked at the website together over the phone. At the time I was in the process of filing a formal complaint with the attorney generals office.

Even if he does have the patents the machine is still a POS and it doesn't stop anyone from manufacturing a aftermarket counter balance that would be able to go one any machine it was designed for.

After getting patent approval and bringing OP to a whole new level of performance he changed the name of the machines sold the CC division and started under the name Trinity Renewal Systems. The last time he reengineered OP machines everyone copied him so this time that wont happen. As far as you not trusting him I guess that is a waste of breath on your part because I doubt you guys will ever be dealing with each other again. Todd you really should get over your obsession with this. I would almost bet that you sit around with your buddies drinking beer and talking about this all the time. That is just not healthy. You got your money back and kept the machine to boot so in my eyes you should be happy and not let this consume you the way it is. I own the Trinity Rock and it has far exceeded all my expectations.

Name
Todd
After getting patent approval and bringing OP to a whole new level of performance he changed the name of the machines sold the CC division and started under the name Trinity Renewal Systems. The last time he reengineered OP machines everyone copied him so this time that wont happen. As far as you not trusting him I guess that is a waste of breath on your part because I doubt you guys will ever be dealing with each other again. Todd you really should get over your obsession with this. I would almost bet that you sit around with your buddies drinking beer and talking about this all the time. That is just not healthy. You got your money back and kept the machine to boot so in my eyes you should be happy and not let this consume you the way it is. I own the Trinity Rock and it has far exceeded all my expectations.

Mardie you are the one who keeps bringing it up. I was completely done with this thread. You start trouble then when you get a response and you tell me to get over it ? doesn't make sense to me but neither Does spinning a dirty diaper on a carpet with the intent to clean it.

Now John copied Rick G invention for how to get the machines to run smooth have you not seen that ? what goes around come around ...I guess.

imo the guy is a liar and a crook and I don't care about his turd swirler. I would NEVER expect to have a customer pay me to clean their soiled carpet with a Trinity. I would feel just as unethical as the crook who manufactures them

Last edited:
Name
Todd
i've had 3 OP machine and have cleaned carpet for over 20 years my friend. My testing has showed that op is nothing more then an expensive 175 rotary with magic pixie dust............... a dollar and a dream

Name
Todd
Mardie , did you not see how John lied to the bank by telling them nothing was wrong with my machine when we all know that there is?

He lied with the intent to keep my money and leave me with a half assed machine. He even changed the warranty and presented a false warranty to the bank trying to keep my money by not fixing the machine or issuing a refund. instead he lied lied and lied some more.

I have the email where John says that he is done, it is my machine and he will see me in court. He was trying to keep my hard earned money and not warranty the defective machine. He even lied repeatedly about it. did you not see that?

I know that John G is your idol and that you can't afford a truck mount but come on buddy, open your eyes will ya ?

This was a simple warranty issue, thats all

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Todd I and everyone else has seen your oversized type messages which makes it seem like your yelling and to me it looks like you are ready to crack. Please do not preach to me because I really do not care about your personal problems.

John G

First of all, I am Totally over this case,Even though I had to go out of my way to expose the lies that were told to me by Mr Guerkink, It ended up being well worth my time.

What an arrogant lil’ prick Todd, I haven’t lied to you or others, seems YOU have to keep posting and posting trying to make think you told the truth.

I am not one who likes to be in the spotlight and this has been out of my comfort zone but it needed to be done and for some reason John just can't let it go so I will smear his snout in the piss that he has spewed all over again if the need be.
Hummm, who has a million posts on this? Laughable, you can’t only not get over it, you know you still have MY^ machine… thief!!

It was small claims court and no attorneys were allowed. John didn't show up because he had no chance of winning. Now he uses that ( no show) as an excuse. If he showed up and lost then he wouldn't have an excuse now would he ?

Humm, I was on a road trip to california and wasn’t about to travel to Idaho for this… plus I FILED all the paperwork required for doing it on the phone, and for not having to travel there, instead of granting this, the judge settled the case by default judgement, which means you could lie your ass off as usual and say whatever you wanted.

John is very calculated in his lies. trust me.

Unbelievable, I have had carpet care systems registered for decades and Trinity Renewal systems is registered as well, we were changing the names back then, but CCS has been for decades.. what an idiot… Oh, how did your ASSumption of the patents go Todd? I spent 40k on those patents, don't think they were for not changing the industry.

BTW, the Trinity is an ENCAP machine, yes it can be used for padding and padcapping, but it is mainly an encap machine. Nothing strips the fibers like it does, and instead of opinion, we proved that.

Even if he does have the patents the machine is still a POS and it doesn't stop anyone from manufacturing a aftermarket counter balance that would be able to go on any machine it was designed for. if you like scrubbing in piss faster then the other guy , go for it. its all yours my friend

Like you are believable… LOL 100’s of trinities out there MOSTLY purchased by TM users, many have sold their TM’s but big boy todd with his entry level tm does better, maybe you were just a dumbass OP cleaner… not worth his salt.

Mardie you are the one who keeps bringing it up. I was completely done with this thread. You start trouble then when you get a response and you tell me to get over it ? doesn't make sense to me but neither Does spinning a dirty diaper on a carpet with the intent to clean it.

Who starts trouble? :LOL

Now John copied Rick G invention for how to get the machines to run smooth have you not seen that ? what goes around come around ...I guess.

I didn't copy anything of Ricks... I did add a totally different piece that gave full range of options for the wheels, not a little spring weight.. They ran smooth as glass before, this is about what head or implement they are using with the machine, I gave my guys an option, and that was mainly for STONE work..

imo the guy is a liar and a crook and I don't care about his turd swirler. I would NEVER expect to have a customer pay me to clean their soiled carpet with a Trinity. I would feel just as unethical as the crook who manufactures them

IMO.. LOL, Todd, in 40 years I have only come upon ONE person I refused to work with, he was a liar, a slanderer, and he would do anything to lie and cheat a person or destroy their business, and I simply decided “after trying to take care of what HE caused” to let him kiss my ass and that was YOU. NO regrets here, I sleep very well, having a strong conscience knowing I never did you wrong.

i've had 3 OP machine and have cleaned carpet for over 20 years my friend. My testing has showed that op is nothing more then an expensive 175 rotary with magic pixie dust............... a dollar and a dream

I love those stupid statements, because so many know you are full of crap when they read that vengeful, stupid, lying remark.
Your testing? And pics, science to it? And recorded facts? NO, just the opinion of TODD....

Mikey P

Administrator
Fun Facts.

Todd's handle was bent, No doubt in my mind.
Todd had buyers remorse and probably could have handled the return better.
John was a HUGE idiot for not giving Todd what ever he wanted to make him go away.
The Trinity machine is a hell of a dirt hider. Probably the best.
For a guy who uses The Word in his marketing so heavily and claims to be so close to God, John's vocabulary here does not convey good fundamental christian attitude and real beliefs.
VLM is a disgusting way to "clean" residential carpet.
It's time for John to buy a banner so he can show us how well the Tri-Beast works on stone.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
To me any of the low moisture internet suppliers of machines or chems are a little on the shady side.
Promoting a magic pixie dust that reminds me of the tale "The emperor wears no clothes"

Everybody KNOWS it's BS but....................they are convinced they can SEE it.

I for one CAN SEE that the whole concept is a fraud.

tngvegas

wow John can you be a bigger dick than you are already, cause you are the prick here not Todd. Todd did not bend the handle. he did not send you fake photos. he did not lie about the handle being bent to the right. and he did not try to destroy your company because YOU have done a job of that better than he ever could.

You accused Todd of lying but you have never once said exactly what lie he told. and he sent you a photo with the machine handle bent and the first thing you do is accuse him of having the wheels off the ground. but they werent and the handle was bent and that was the first thing you did to get out of giving him the money back. Tell the truth. you didn't believe Todd when he told you the handle was bent and you refused to admit it was your fault. then you wanted him to blame ups for the damage because you were too cheap to either send a new handle and admit the truth or refund the money and admit the truth.

Todd is not the problem here. you are. it is so easy to see but obviously you dont WANT to see anything but all the crap you spew trying to defend yourself. you sir and marty are the assholes in this case. and just because todd has an opinion about something doesn't mean he is lying you idiot. Lots of people have opinions and they have a right to those opinons. The only problem with this case is that the facts show you to be a jerk off who doesn't want the truth to be shown. All the fault for the problems you have belong to you and you have proven beyond a doubt that you are to mush of an ass to take responsibillity for creating them.

its my opinion that you are the biggest lier and the biggest prick on this board. and i bet there are others that see the same thing. Thank you Mikey for having such a great board where the truth is not pushed down the manhole and covered up. I wouldn't trade places with you JOhn for a million bucks because there is no hope for you to be a regular person that can be trusted. i think you have what you wanted, and that is too always be known as the biggest ass on this board, congrats on that you miserable prick.

Name
Todd
It was small claims court and no attorneys were allowed. John didn't show up because he had no chance of winning. Now he uses that ( no show) as an excuse. If he showed up and lost then he wouldn't have an excuse now would he ?

Humm, I was on a road trip to california and wasn’t about to travel to Idaho for this… plus I FILED all the paperwork required for doing it on the phone, and for not having to travel there, instead of granting this, the judge settled the case by default judgement, which means you could lie your ass off as usual and say whatever you wanted.

The only problem is that john filed to appear by telephone 7 days after the case was decided more lies to everyone

The court date was May 31 ..............hello, John anyone home ?

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

The only problem is that john filed to appear by telephone 7 days after the case was decided more lies to everyone

Todd your address is showing...and based on your street view it looks l like a lot more things bent out of shape not just a trinity handle.. :lol:

Make sure John G and his disciples don't blame your address causing the bent handle. :lol: its pretty funny how street view happened to be so jacked up there.. :lol:

Btw, I for sure will not wana do business with G.

Name
Todd
funny ZEE, my house is the one with the Red Tacoma. You can't hide from Google. lol

I love those stupid statements, because so many know you are full of crap when they read that vengeful, stupid, lying remark.
Your testing? And pics, science to it? And recorded facts? NO, just the opinion of TODD....

Ive tested and I have plenty of pics and videos cleaning with my 175. No I did not wipe the carpet with a Q-tip.

And Yes i'm pretty sure John copied Rick G's SWK innovation , no question about it.

http://youtu.be/DHhH4qyR36E

Last edited:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo

Oh my!....Filled 7 days after the fact.

It's becoming a bit sad to continue to see John G's pathetic attempts to falsely portray the truth blown out of the water by Todd's documentation.

I wouldn't have thought John could make himself any worse than he already did after the last time this issue came up, but I must say that he is giving it one hell of a run at it.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
wow John can you be a bigger dick than you are already, cause you are the prick here not Todd. Todd did not bend the handle. he did not send you fake photos. he did not lie about the handle being bent to the right. and he did not try to destroy your company because YOU have done a job of that better than he ever could.

You accused Todd of lying but you have never once said exactly what lie he told. and he sent you a photo with the machine handle bent and the first thing you do is accuse him of having the wheels off the ground. but they werent and the handle was bent and that was the first thing you did to get out of giving him the money back. Tell the truth. you didn't believe Todd when he told you the handle was bent and you refused to admit it was your fault. then you wanted him to blame ups for the damage because you were too cheap to either send a new handle and admit the truth or refund the money and admit the truth.

Todd is not the problem here. you are. it is so easy to see but obviously you dont WANT to see anything but all the crap you spew trying to defend yourself. you sir and marty are the assholes in this case. and just because todd has an opinion about something doesn't mean he is lying you idiot. Lots of people have opinions and they have a right to those opinons. The only problem with this case is that the facts show you to be a jerk off who doesn't want the truth to be shown. All the fault for the problems you have belong to you and you have proven beyond a doubt that you are to mush of an ass to take responsibillity for creating them.

its my opinion that you are the biggest lier and the biggest prick on this board. and i bet there are others that see the same thing. Thank you Mikey for having such a great board where the truth is not pushed down the manhole and covered up. I wouldn't trade places with you JOhn for a million bucks because there is no hope for you to be a regular person that can be trusted. i think you have what you wanted, and that is too always be known as the biggest ass on this board, congrats on that you miserable prick.

Jason do you and Todd lay in bed at night and console each other over this ? LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom