Aramsco aquires SunBelt USA

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
20180913_200418.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I tried Ultrapak years ago and it felt like I had smoked a menthol cigarette. May have just been the mint flavoring. I buy Proschoice Extreme Clean at Sunbelt sometimes. It's about the same as Powermax in performance.
Different product. This is brand new, it is in the same "Ultrapac Family" name. A brand new formulation. Not just the old Ultrapac in powder form.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Looks like a gearing up to go public, but I’m just a janitor.

But great call and great time to buy out a company on the east coast in the hurricanes path. They are going to make bank.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
After reading the title of this tread, it makes me think that there's not many of the "originals" left in this Industry from the 60's/70's because they have either went out of business or got purchased. Thank God that Pemberton (and ourselves) are still around as an origional!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Did Prochem or the distributor do anything about it? I don't think so cause I still hear the whine from time to time. Not great customer service according to our incredibly high standards on MB.

Reactions: Willy P

FredC

Village Idiot

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I want a 6 pound sample of that ultrapak. Get hold of her so I can get it.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yes they did...even when the didn't need to.
They didn't do enough soon enough. Customers buys a product, not happy with product, returns product, gets money back or replacement product, customer goes away happy. Customer gets crap from the guy who sold it to him, whines about it for years, soils the name of the product and the guy who sold it to him. Happy customer tells about 3 people how happy they are. Unhappy customer tells at least 10. Keep your customers happy.

Reactions: Willy P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom