Fritz Thompson exposes IICRC financial "disaster"

Mikey P

Administrator
The following links will allow you to download the 990 Report Forms for IICRC (4 Years) and Connections (2 years) The forms that are earlier than 2007 are not detailed enough to ascertain anything and Connections have not filed any past the last two years, even though they were required to do so. Keep in mind that Textile Consultants is Larry Coopers company and Kenway Consultants is Tom Hill's company.

Perhaps after reviewing these documents, those who would like to can post their comments.

IICRC

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10890298/IICRC%20Financials.zip

Connections

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10890298/Connec ... 008-09.zip

I am looking forward to your comments

Fritz Thompson

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Over on ICS, (which I am sure many have seen), Fritz offered a challenge to the IRCA committee for a debate.

The silence from IRCA has been deafening to such a debate.

I would have thought they would be only to willing to clear their name, etc; and repudiate any allegations made against them in regards to any misappropriation of moneys and other allegations whilst they were in office.

I do have full faith in the new IICRC board, and believe that they will honestly try and move forward and create a certification program that all members will be proud to be a member of.

I can't see why IRCA would even try and form another institute as such, given their past record along with the fact that literally only carpet cleaners and those involved in this industry have much knowledge of the IICRC in previous decades.

What is their agenda or motive, could it be MONEY ???

What did the previous IICRC do for you??

Looking at it from outside the USA.

Shorty.

Mikey P

Administrator
No need what-so-ever for one worthless Institute.

Now I can pick from two?

Yippee!

Will Cooper start a second Not So Connected industry event as well?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
So who is speaking thru you Mikey?

I find it hard to believe these are your thoughts.

I've been approached in the past to "reveal" certain things for someone else but declined because I thought they were cowards who didn't want to be exposed themselves.

Mikey P

Administrator
What is so hard to belive Jimmy?

When was the last time you ever saw me praise or support the iicrc?

Other than arrange for CECs @ MF?

Or is Marty whispering sweet nothings in your ear again?

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm not so surprised at the money going out as much as I am over the funds coming in..

I had no idea they brought in that much.
I can see why Cooper would give it another shot.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree with Bob Foster, taking it down only draws more interest to the situation. Someone still wants this info kept from the general public and especially from the IICRC registrants.

Where are all those vocal supporters of the past regime now? :shock:

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
It would be interesting to see the invoices for the "consulting" work......What in God's green apples does the IICRC need over 2mil in consultation about? :roll:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What in God's green apples does the IICRC need over 2mil in consultation about?
That just sounds like a ridiculous amount!

Although I would agree you need to see what they paid for to truly determine if it was just someone lining their pockets or if there was really value for what was spent.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Probably only pertains to those who value having patches up and down their sleeves to show us nobody's how smart they think they are.

I always KNEW they were a corrupt org years and years ago and they never got my money.

Our job is to tell everyone we don't NEED a org. like them.

If anybody thinks by just replacing the old leaders with new corrupt ones things are going to change?

How many patches on your arms do you have Mikey?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
While the iicrc is messed up in many ways, there is still a need for a standard in cleaning and in restoration. An example is the s500 in restoration, at least there is an established standard to reference to especially when it comes to legalities.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree Michael, but those links validate why some of those involved were not kept on the new IICRC board.

It also brings to question how the money is going to be spent in their new organization. :shock:

It's insane how money was just tossed around between each other. Sad truly sad!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I'm sure a lot of people want to forget and move on, but we need to know why the IICRC was such a mess and why Connections is such a mess to keep this from happening again and again.

What's different in the IICRC today is that jobs are posted and put out for bid. The best candidates for the job are hired, and at a rate that reflects the industry averages for the position. The IICRC now gets a person that has the appropriate training for a position instead of a tired-out carpet cleaner with no experience. Those professionals are getting technical information from a deeper pool of talent. Also, Board positions aren't given to every shareholder and ten other guys. Now guys that don't do anything but show up and eat lunch aren't elected.

PS: It's trendy for the independant cleaner to sniff a "who cares" about the industry groups and say what they do doesn't affect them, but it does. If you don't like a prgram like the SoA only a member-driven organization respected as impartial and professional will make a difference to the CRI. You're going to see some changes to the CRI program due to the new blood at IICRC.

Name
Lee Stockwell
It validates the suspicions (too mild a word) many of us had throughout at least the last DECADE about the lack of transparency and accountability of said people..."our industry leaders"...(gag)

steve g

Name
steve garrett
when we talk about connections I can never forget them knowing full well that someone had been ripped off for 25 grand after buying an ACE truckmount and never getting the unit. They still took Ace's money for a booth there knowing the company could be scamming more people at their event. is it just wrong or does it rise to the level of an accomplice to theft??

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
dc klaatu said:
i'm surprised that you's all are surprised........ :lol:

you know that were sitting back laughing and under there breath saying what a bunch of dumb ass carpet cleaners....

just like most everyone else in this industry does....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom