Go Jo Orange Hand Cleaner

I bought a 16 oz bottle today for a buck at Advance auto. I used it on some gum and grease from a rocker chair. It works just as good as the prochem at 15 dollars. Plus it is a little thicker. I am going to get a whole dozen more for a whopping 12 dollars. I am sure you could add the gel to your prespray in the hf for commercial jobs.

It was only a dollar and has the same orange Limonene in it that other spotters have. Plus it is a nice thick gel. It works.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
not saying it is a bad choice. I personally wouldn't wander the autopart stores for spotters on the cheap, I would rather use a product designed for what I needed. Do you realize how insignificant the cost of chemicals is to your bottom line?
I haven't used a spotter besides ink out in months, like 6 or 7 months and that time it was problem be gone or something from vacaway./

-JB-

Name
JB
Do you realize how insignificant the cost of chemicals is to your bottom line?

It is astounding how many guys (cough,Mikey,cough) will cheap out on as small an expense as spotters, there is some comfort in using consistently blended, proprietary products.

HOWEVER... if you find one that kicks but like Felz does over 80% of the time, that's another story.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Vacaway does carry a bad ass pig out.. I use fels on filtration soiling and it works great(was using Prochem filter out and it doesn't work at all). I use vol. 40 for pee jobs cause it's twice as strong as Urine Rescue (prochem) and in quart bottles. I don't really know what stain gojo would get out that fels wouldn't.

Mikey P

Administrator
It is astounding how many guys (cough,Mikey,cough) will cheap out on as small an expense as spotters, there is some comfort in using consistently blended, proprietary products.

get real..

you think these small guys like Vac Away, Judson, Accelerated and Roob Fooking Allen have more consistency then Go Jo (owned by Johnson and Johnson) or Zep?

Butyl is Butyl and di'limo is di'limo brother.

Do you think for a second that the oxy boosters you pay $20 a pound for are any different than OXYClean from Costco @ 13 pounds for ten bucks?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
We have our #1 hack:)

You win a gallon of purple power, some gojo juice and fabreze deodorizer(actually it is the home depot knock off)

Just use your regular stuff, but if you run into a nasty carpet with gum, grease, and candy, then bust this stuff out.

IMAG01171.jpg

Greg I am all stocked up on the purple juice. :shock:

IMAG00721.jpg

That was a joke of course. I use a little every now and then.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Greg Crowley said:
not saying it is a bad choice. I personally wouldn't wander the autopart stores for spotters on the cheap, I would rather use a product designed for what I needed. Do you realize how insignificant the cost of chemicals is to your bottom line?
I haven't used a spotter besides ink out in months, like 6 or 7 months and that time it was problem be gone or something from vacaway./

Greg...

Don't waste your time... :!:

"Carpet Cleaner's"... :roll:

"You can DRESS them up...But ...You CAN'T take them out"... :cry:

They can't even order a "salad dressing" in a 5 star restaurant... :oops:

"Yes Mam".."I will have the house salad...with the "BALLS-A-MATIC" vinegar.." :roll:

I used some more of this stuff on a restaurant job. It made quick work of the ground in gum. I think the pumice in it helps scrub the gum out. It works great. For a dollar I am very happy. I am going Monday to load up on this stuff.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
There might be a resoiling issue with GoJo. It does have conditions to keep your hands from drying out. Make sure to rinse really well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom