I’m in the mood to buy another vacuum

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Oh LORDY!!! Will my customers take me seriously when they see this goofy thing in front of me?

View attachment 85275
The cup version failed!!! The vacuum was covered in dust from air leaking around it. It was embarrassing. If anyone buys a beast like this, get the bag. It worked great today

24F52A29-8FB6-4E09-9BD3-4210E52FA2F4.jpeg

Name
Matt Ross
When I show up to get the check engine light in my car checked I really hope the mechanic has a 30 dollar bluetooth code reader to diagnose what my problem is.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Buy a shark. Show up with the same vacuum as your customer and charge 100 bucks an hour. Good plan.

meh..
no knock on dog 'n pony shows, glitz 'n pretty lights...
but it's all fluff

bring in any decent vac and use it and you've done more than 92.8777% of CC'ers

It's also an opportunity to educate them that it's not so much the vac, but most about keeping it maintained (like empty the dawgone bag or cup and clean filters more than once a millennium) and how to use it right (like stop "sawing" back n forth at warp speed) and let the vac do the work

they'll appreciate and get more value out of that than a vac they've never seen before

having said that.....if I was jan/san, a bitty head Shark would be my last choice

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Mikey P

J20770

Name
Jason
meh..
no knock on dog 'n pony shows, glitz 'n pretty lights...
but it's all fluff

bring in any decent vac and use it and you've done more than 92.8777% of CC'ers

It's also an opportunity to educate them that it's not so much the vac, but most about keeping it maintained (like empty the dawgone bag or cup and clean filters more than once a millennium) and how to use it right (like stop "sawing" back n forth at warp speed) and let the vac do the work

they'll appreciate and get more value out of that than a vac they've never seen before

having said that.....if I was jan/san, a bitty head Shark would be my last choice

..L.T.A.
And cutting the hair off the brush roll.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I saw that in your truck.

Did Jimmy convince you to get that?
Yep. That’s Jimmy’s advice right there. It looks like I’m in the market for another residential vacuum. This happened about an hour ago

I should’ve used the ugly Hoover instead of this one

• Sad
Reactions: Trip Moses

steve_64

The thermal overload on the motor tripped. Remove the clog, wait about 30 mins and it will reset.
Yes that's what happened. I think the maintenance man was using it and we have several 17 year olds so I need to keep a closer eye on it I guess.

Real happy with it so far. The proteam has been real good too.

steve_64

Just ordered the Power-Flite pf99. Im tired of paying over $250 for these vacuums
If you haven't tried an oreck commercial yet try that after the poweeflite. You can get attachments with some models too but I've never tried those.

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Jeff T
Yep. That’s Jimmy’s advice right there. It looks like I’m in the market for another residential vacuum. This happened about an hour ago

I should’ve used the ugly Hoover instead of this one

View attachment 89112
Unless it’s actually broken, ITS SUPPOSED TO DO THAT.... that’s how you change the power head, or put a different size head on... 12”-15” for example.....

Back
Top Bottom