Mr Mytee....either of you....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
damion68 said:
I did this here because this is where I have seen both John and Nathan posting.

wait a minute....

I was just told that Mytee John posts on T-MF.
matter of fact, I understand he mods the porty room over there :shock:

were you aware of that?

..L.T.A.

Bob Foster

Soon as I heard he was a mod over there my attitude changed. Proof positive of *** hypocrisy!

damion68

meAt said:
damion68 said:

wait a minute....

were you aware of that?

..L.T.A.

Yes meat, I am aware of that. I also have a post of there waitting for him to answer.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
damion68 said:
meAt said:
damion68 said:

wait a minute....

were you aware of that?

..L.T.A.

Yes meat, I am aware of that. I also have a post of there waitting for him to answer.

AHH, thanks for clarifying Mark

..L.T.A.

Bob Foster

So here is this guy John Labarbra, a fellow moderator with you on ***, and your blasting him like this across the boards. Bright move...that ought to do wonders for him wanting to help you guys out over there.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I don't know if John is a mod anymore, since Myteefest I have not seen his name in lights over there.

Bob Foster

Brian Luddy said:
I don't know if John is a mod anymore, since Myteefest I have not seen his name in lights over there.

I could imagine a few good reasons for that.

damion68

Bob Foster said:
So here is this guy John Labarbra, a fellow moderator with you on ®, and your blasting him like this across the boards. Bright move...that ought to do wonders for him wanting to help you guys out over there.

I was not a mod on any board when I purchased either of the 2 portables I own. I was not a mod on any board when I first posted why original request. I am a mod now, only in the t&g section.

As I stated earlier; I am not here representing t-m-f. I am here looking for an answer, as a consumer.

How/why would it bother John, except for him and his crew, not living up to what they said they would do? As I posted earlier, Nathan said he will post the results for me by the end of the week.

G

damion68 said:
John,
Where are the results YOU promised? You claimed you would tell us the HONEST test results of CFM and Lift of the M-12 at 50ft/2"hose....100ft/2"hose…100ft/2”hose then down to 1 ½”?
Where are the RESULTS?
Did you lie to all those who asked this question on your own board? You said they would be tested and HONESTLY released, after your little spit shooter...sorry (porty shoot-out).
Well, what started out as a comparison for YOUR customers…….YOU turned into a COMPETITION against your competitors....where are THE HONEST RESULTS I see before your little competition you posted almost daily....WHERE ARE YOU NOW????? WHERE ARE THE RESULTS?

Or are you just going to show us another Blown up piece of plastic and tell us how GREAT YOU THINK IT IS???? Without ANY proof....

To any would be customers of ANY Mytee product…..This is the customer support you can expect… they will feed you all the BS it takes to get your money, then make you wait for a simple responses.
I originally asked my question of lift at different hose lengths in August of this past year. But don’t just take my word on it….look for yourself.

According to what has been posted about “myteefest” or whatever you want to call it this week, the M-12 wasn’t even tested…..go figure, another run around…..from mite….

It looks to me like you came over here with a chip on your shoulder.
Were you or were you not expecting to get deleted and banned right off the bat?

damion68

Bob Foster said:
Soon as I heard he was a mod over there my attitude changed. Proof positive of ® hypocrisy!

Bob, quite honestly, I dont quite understand hwy you would call it hypocrisy. I am not here promoting thier board. I did not nor will I. I posted here, because this is where I saw both him and Nathan post after Myteefest; which neither of them post of there since. I went where they were to ask the questions I've asked.

I realize threre are some on both boards who dislike eachother. Thats fine with me, I'm not taking sides. Hell, I dont know nor do I honestly care what the issues are between the boards. If Mikey or the mods dont want me on this board, because I'm a mod over there, or for any other reason for that matter, thats fine. But I havent seen any of them ask me to leave.

damion68

Josh said:
damion68 said:
John,
Where are the results YOU promised? You claimed you would tell us the HONEST test results of CFM and Lift of the M-12 at 50ft/2"hose....100ft/2"hose…100ft/2”hose then down to 1 ½”?
Where are the RESULTS?
Did you lie to all those who asked this question on your own board? You said they would be tested and HONESTLY released, after your little spit shooter...sorry (porty shoot-out).
Well, what started out as a comparison for YOUR customers…….YOU turned into a COMPETITION against your competitors....where are THE HONEST RESULTS I see before your little competition you posted almost daily....WHERE ARE YOU NOW????? WHERE ARE THE RESULTS?

Or are you just going to show us another Blown up piece of plastic and tell us how GREAT YOU THINK IT IS???? Without ANY proof....

To any would be customers of ANY Mytee product…..This is the customer support you can expect… they will feed you all the BS it takes to get your money, then make you wait for a simple responses.
I originally asked my question of lift at different hose lengths in August of this past year. But don’t just take my word on it….look for yourself.

According to what has been posted about “myteefest” or whatever you want to call it this week, the M-12 wasn’t even tested…..go figure, another run around…..from mite….

It looks to me like you came over here with a chip on your shoulder.
Were you or were you not expecting to get deleted and banned right off the bat?

I had no expcetations either way. I figured I'd take a shot, and at least ask. Did I have a chip on my shoulder, maybe. But do you think its responsible for a manufacturer to make someone to wait 8 months for a few simple answers? If they said they dont have the time, dont have the resources, or whatever. I wouldnt have like it but, I would have accepted it. They didn't. They said they would do the testing I (and others) asked for. How would you like being constantly put off?

damion68

Bob Foster said:
Just like a lot of other guys over there, you don't get it.

The only thing I haven't gotten....is the answer to my original question.

Again, as I've already stated......I'm not looking to get into a this board vs. that board competition.

I'm a consumer, who has had a bad experience from a company, waiting for an answer thats it, nothing more nothing less.

damion68

Chris Muetterties said:
damion68 said:
[quote="Chris Muetterties":2rjscqlc]I am curious what kind of TM did you buy ?

Chris, I purchased a used Chemspec 860.

Wow big TM, How many CFM's is it ?[/quote:2rjscqlc]

As I dont have any testing equipment I honestly dont know. The original specs on the machine I believe were 863.

I own 5 Mytee portys very happy over the course of 10 years of using them. I have replaced various motors and pumps...we abuse thes machine daily on average 1 porty does roughly 15-30 jobs a week. I just recently bought a 1200c.....Im sure you will get your answer in the meantime.....calm the FD.

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
Re: Forget all this BULLSH$T.

I saw both of those machs. ( Mytee & Recoil) in action. And the Recoil blew the Mytee out of the water.

PS: And I don't own either one.

Scott Rogers

Re: Forget all this BULLSH$T.

Vinnie said:
I saw both of those machs. ( Mytee & Recoil) in action. And the Recoil blew the Mytee out of the water.

PS: And I don't own either one.

Really? Explain. It what way was it better?

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
1. Suction on Reciol was better.
2. Drying time was better on the Recoil. ( Which is very important to me.)
3. Tanks on Reciol hold more water.
4. If you want to you could run Recoil from your truck.

PS: A man once said all mach. squirt water and suck it up. But the difference is how long does it take to dry and the Recoil won hands down.

The Preacher

Ricky will you be bringing yor XPS to MF6 in Tampa for all to experience???

what other equipment do you run to compair it too???

G

Danny Strickland said:
Ricky will you be bringing yor XPS to MF6 in Tampa for all to experience???

what other equipment do you run to compair it too???

If I get time I may be there with the New Industrial Next Generation Super Charged XPS Sysytem. We have apartments coming out of our ears in the summer time; and usually invoice 50 to 70 k in carpet alone; and even more for refurb cleanup. So hopefully I will have time; if not oh well; got a family to feed.

P.S. Got a Ninja, EDIC Pro, My Mutt(Gas Burner I built from old Boxxer minus all the useless garbage I picked Up), A used boxxer 421.

Greenie

I saw NJ Vinnie's comments, and frankly I think something is up, So Vin, which model of Mytee was used? I ask because first thing I would want to know on a comparison is, was a $2000 machine compared against a $2000 machine, or were there great differences?

Cause I got a crisp $100 bill in my pocket the M-5 I designed with Mytee will spank any machine on the planet under $5000 and it's only $2499 this month.

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
Hey Greenie I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you or anybody else here. What models they were I don't know, was one older then the other, did one have 2 vacs the other have 3, I don't know and I don't give a rats a$$. All I know is the Recoil beat the Mytee hands down.

The Preacher

Ricky,

MF6 is in March of 2010, plenty of time to schedule 4 days off and to get your machine cleaned up and maybe even get EddyV to send you his latest Ace Hardware production!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if the resoil is sooo great how come no one on the resoil board wants to buy my brand new, still tape on the wheels powerball booster for almost half price ricky?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom