Mr Mytee....either of you....

Greenie

I have a Powerball booster here, it's in really good shape (Mike's pics), but no one wants to buy it, I never said it didn't work, actually works fine once the rubber seal engages to keep the side lid from falling off, and I seal up the plumbing, it's worth the $350 I'd need for it if you ran a porty.

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Thought I would post this here, since it appears there were a few people with questions. We posted some simple test results for this here:

http://www.mytee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24

Here is what we came up with in our testing today. Please keep in mind this is a dual 2 stage vacuum setup, not the dual 3 stage that is on some of our units. All testing was done with gauges at the end of the hose lengths - tanks were empty.

M-12 Vacuum Results – 2 High Performance 2 Stage – No Booster

ATM 200 CFM 112” Lift

50’ 180 CFM 100” Lift

100’ 160 CFM 90” Lift

150’ 145 CFM 82” Lift

Of course, if you want to really boost the performance on this unit, you can pair it up with a booster near the wand. Our new 2 stage booster is available for only $599. We should have a page up on the site here soon.

I hope this helps. Thanks!

Damion, sorry this took so long to get tested and put up, hope the information is helpful.

damion68

Nathan, Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions. I do appreciate it.

Mark

Mr.V

test results

schmest results

all I know is the M5 picks up what it puts down and it's built well

I think it's MADE for a 2" tubed wand personally (Greenhorn lite preferrably)

nothing bad to say about the machine..........it kicks a$$

is a Recoil XPS better???? (I doubt it)

but WHO CARES!!!!????

damion68

ODIN said:
guy waited all this time and all he needed was a vacuum gauge and a tennis ball

Yea, odin, I agree. Alls they (Mytee) had to do was answer a customers simple request....like they said they would. No, what I needed was the answers to the questions I asked on thier board (which is what they told me I'd get .....all 4 times).

Never, not once did I try to slam them for anything but their lie about when and where they would answer these simple questions. I came here asking these questions and got told:

Previous PM in history | Previous PM | Next PM

Message subject: you have to remember
Sent at: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:57 am
To: damion68

mytee is the flavor of the day at this BB give mickey a free sprayer and OWNED

T

The New Standard in Electric Truckmounts
http://www.nordic1.com/

Go figure....

Ya know, you guys tried first to pick apart why I had a problem....I answered it.
Then why do I want the #'s....whats it matter to you? My answer to that is simply, I was curious and I dont have the test equipment, so I asked those who made it.....they told me they'd get it for me.....all 4 times.....yet it was only after ALL THIS, THAT THEY FINALLY AT LEAST SAID SOMETHING..... Go figure, as I said in my posts....GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT....NOT!

I could have, slammed them for the many problems I had with the equipment I purchased from them, but I didn't. I didn't even bring it into the post until asked if I had problems with it.
I had a chip on my shoulder when I posted about them (mytee) simply because THEY LIED TO ME. I would think someone who claims such a great reputation about equipment and customer support, would have just did what they said they would do in the first place.

8 months for a customers question to be answered in my opinion is BS. thats all im saying.

Bob Foster

So now you are accusing Mytee of lying?

If figures. That's your agenda, to discredit Mytee and really nothing more.

I think you should go back where you came from and don't bother ever coming back.

damion68

Bob Foster said:
So now you are accusing Mytee of lying?

If figures. That's your agenda, to discredit Mytee and really nothing more.

I think you should go back where you came from and don't bother ever coming back.

And I think YOU should answer the questions I have posted directly TO YOU!

I aswered yours, why wont you answer mine?

Mikey P

Administrator
Well isnt Mr Brevic a screaming hypocrite.

In your thread he sides with Mytee, yet eggs you on via PMs.

Terri is just jealous his garage built crap gets none of my attention.

damion68

Honestly, I came here asking for an answer to my questions. The only reason I asked for the numbers is, as I previously stated, I dont have the test equipment. I asked these questions here, and on Mytees' board, and on "***". I asked as a consumer. I was not, nor am I trying to slam Mytee. Some of you have had great experiences with them. I haven't. Thats all there is to it. I asked these questions long before any competition of portables....look at the dates of my posts. Mytee, kept putting me off....saying they would do the tests at the various "events" they were participating in, and send or post the results. They didn't. Thats my experiences with thier customer support.

As I've asked in previous posts, is this what you call "good customer support"?

damion68

ODIN said:
wait I'll give you a free booster box for a reach around

??? this is from chuck sends love

How about I send you a free gallon of juice if you suck it thru a straw

What Terry, still cant answer a question?

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah it is against the rules.

I'll remove it once I've busted Terri's balls a bit more.

Who knew Vikings were back stabbers as well as rude assholes.

damion68

Sorry Mikey, I didn't know I went against the "rules".

BTW Terry.....still waitting.
Am I gonna have to call you out after 8 months too?

damion68

ODIN said:
you can call me out till hell freezes over about what?
When are you going to answer my questions......?
just to help you along....read my responses to your posts.....

Mikey P

Administrator
ODIN said:
it's true right

send mickey a free sprayer and OWNED!

or some sand paper for sinks

free MLM for smartdude.whatever

You forgot the free monthly shopping spree from the Jon Don catalog, the five cases of 02 each month, unlimited glides and 2.5 tidbits, all the Cobb juice I can use, a free HOS every year, Free Vac A way spotters for life and lots more of crap.

It's so nice not having to whittle FelsNapthu into a pre spray each morning to save 65 cents.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
..."takes deep breath".. finally broke down and read the entire post from begining to end... holy hell in a hand basket robin... and these are days of our lives!

LeeCory

Sheesh... I also just read this whole thing, why I don't know.... I guess kinda like trying to peek at the accident you just passed.

Anyway, NOT COOL to post a private message. I don't care what someone sent you in a private message... it is private. I don't mind someone complaining about something, but the moment he posts someones private message he shows everyone he is a pos.

Anyone that posts a private message is a punk as s b itch.

G

I wanna thank Vinnie for his input; Seems to me a lotta that competition is misleading. As far as the design make up of the Recoil; I will take one any day; And if that booster is still for sale and actually works; I will give you $50 for it; I will probably need the rest of what your asking for it to get it into proper working order; Fixing the holes in the plumbing, properly attaching plumbing; and Probably needs a new motor with all the garbage you probably sucked up with it. I sure hope Mikey comes out of the closet one day and propfesses his enternal love for the Recoil and applicable systems accessories. Because all that brow beating starting to sound like a closet infatuation!!

:lol: :roll: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom