Mr Mytee....either of you....

G

Greenie said:
I saw NJ Vinnie's comments, and frankly I think something is up, So Vin, which model of Mytee was used? I ask because first thing I would want to know on a comparison is, was a $2000 machine compared against a $2000 machine, or were there great differences?

Cause I got a crisp $100 bill in my pocket the M-5 I designed with Mytee will spank any machine on the planet under $5000 and it's only $2499 this month.

Except the Recoil XPS: not a 9 year old machine!!

G

LeeCory said:
Sheesh... I also just read this whole thing, why I don't know.... I guess kinda like trying to peek at the accident you just passed.

Anyway, NOT COOL to post a private message. I don't care what someone sent you in a private message... it is private. I don't mind someone complaining about something, but the moment he posts someones private message he shows everyone he is a pos.

Anyone that posts a private message is a punk as s b itch.

On the other hand , theres the pussies that hide behind them .

PM = Private message

What a cod.

let me get this straight you were waiting on a respone from a message board and you didnt call or email when not responded to?....Where I come from and how I handle issues is to call or email.....then if I didnt get a response I would openly call someone out...at last resort.

if this corrcet after reading this babble...= FLAKE

Scott Rogers

rjfdube said:
I wanna thank Vinnie for his input; Seems to me a lotta that competition is misleading. As far as the design make up of the Recoil; I will take one any day;
:lol: :roll: :lol:

Dude, your the biggest crock of shit on these boards. who you trying to fool?
You posted on another board a comparison between the recoil and a mytee machine to show how uncluttered the recoil was compared to the mytee and you took all the fricken plumbing off the recoil to make it seem more open then it truly is.

these machines are so top secret I cant even get simple questions answered about it.

If the machine was really what you and Ed and a few other shills have said there wouldnt be so much secret crap going on. I was considering getting one to replace my 22 year old century 400 triple duce 500 psi (pre ninja). I think I will just upgrade that. I know its going to last a few more decades. I may pimp it out ala Willy P style.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Scott Rogers said:
rjfdube said:
I wanna thank Vinnie for his input; Seems to me a lotta that competition is misleading. As far as the design make up of the Recoil; I will take one any day;
:lol: :roll: :lol:

Dude, your the biggest crock of shit on these boards. who you trying to fool?
You posted on another board a comparison between the recoil and a mytee machine to show how uncluttered the recoil was compared to the mytee and you took all the fricken plumbing off the recoil to make it seem more open then it truly is.

these machines are so top secret I cant even get simple questions answered about it.

If the machine was really what you and Ed and a few other shills have said there wouldnt be so much secret crap going on. I was considering getting one to replace my 22 year old century 400 triple duce 500 psi (pre ninja). I think I will just upgrade that. I know its going to last a few more decades. I may pimp it out ala Willy P style.

Rickie can't understand where the advertised 300 CFM of the Recoil went and so he desperately trying to cover himself.

You need enough lift to preserve the CFM at the end of the wand. The Recoils 96" of lift does not cut it. That's why the M5 beat it both on CFM and Lift at the wand/hose. Rickie is now saying on the Recoil board that is was close. Those numbers are NOT close for portables operating on two chords. The difference is actually huge.

Then Rickie says the Recoil would have won at longer hose runs. The differences would only be more extreme at longer distances.

Then Rickie says if the Recoil HP was close, then the XPS would beat the M5. Rickie can't seem to understand, that the vac motors are the same in older Recoil to the new ones and there is no main difference in plumping. Except that ED drilled some holes in the back of the lid to "redirect air-flow".

Then Vinnie who normally says "who cares" to everything, suddenly cares enough to state he saw "a Mytee" (who makes several machines of different performance levels) that the Recoil blew away.

Good grief.

Scott Rogers

Rickie is os full of shit I can smell it all the way up here in Ga.

He claims he put 2000 hours on his Recoil in 4 months.

So thats 120 days of just short of 17 hours a day of machine time 7 days a week for 4 months.

I guess he doesnt ever shut the machine off, lets it run the whole time he is vacuuming, setting up,spotting, pre spraying, moving furniture, moving from unit to unit, filling the tank, dumping, mixing chems, eating, talking to his chimps, talking to the customer, answering the phone. driving.

Geeze he is simply fricken amazing.

Me I barely put 3 hours in a 6-8 hour day on my machine

But boy good thing its everyone else who is misleading and deceiving

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Scott Rogers said:
Rickie is os full of shit I can smell it all the way up here in Ga.

He claims he put 2000 hours on his Recoil in 4 months.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL..no way.
he couldn't of said that with a straight a face..
Must be a misunderstanding

Hey Rickie your so fine
your so fine you blow my mind
hey Rickie..

..hey Rickey

seriously dude, where's the pics of your unit?
Bill tells us you posted some over there.

share with the class here, dude

..L.T.A.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
He said 2000 hours to cover up the early pump failure on the Recoil.

He also said he put 1000 hours on his generator before the first oil change.

Then someone in reply said: "just goes to show how well Rickie maintains his equipment." :shock:

Plus, according to Rickie, the Cimex causes mold. :shock: :shock:

Only the Recoil board, folks.

randy

Name
Randy
Mikey P said:
Rickie's web site is so bad/phony looking I have that feeling he may really be Ed.

Nobody is that stupid.

Did you catch the " we are proud to be members of Delta Dental" ?

TOO FUNNY !
For what it's worth : I once owned both a recoil & a few mytees and liked both of them, but have never been a member of Delta Dental.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom