Mytee Trex & Brushes.......

Mikey P

Administrator
Like I said, the speed switch is junk, the site elbow in use is almost worthless compared to the 10" pipe on a RV, the vac shoes are too unforgiving and you don't need 4 jets or vac shoes.

and it weighs to much, but if you want to over look all that to not support the Bonzer brothers, well....have fun.
At least the RV360's are an original..

The knock off karma in this industry is hilarious.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Just like I test stuff at any other show .you don't need a truck mount to tell you everything..at least I dont..they are helpful..but not needed..

It's not about support for me..it's about what is good and what I like....I could care a less who supports who....

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Just like I test stuff at any other show .you don't need a truck mount to tell you everything..at least I dont..they are helpful..but not needed..

you would have NEVER bought the Devastator with out a truckmount to hook it to.

If RV is at ICE, run them side by side hooked to a high flow portable.

and remember to lift with your legs old man...

Reactions: KevinL

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Oh hell yes..I would of bought that wand just as fast with or without a truckmount..

I can lift that hoss or the old RX and carry it upstairs..so any of the others can't be that bad..

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh hell yes..I would of bought that wand just as fast with or without a truckmount..

no way, you were full of doubt until you felt the magic of the SUCK!

I was there...lol I saw you going from a doubting thomas wanting a great deal to paying full price with a big ass smile.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
there was no doubt what so ever..but I did enjoy walking around with the others and messing around with it...but I did not need a TM to tell me what I needed to see..
your not even remotely close what was going through my mind and what I was seeing or thinking...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
maybe you can help me with a CRB...The one Rob sells seems to be flimsy and I already seen on that broke with in a very short time the first time the guy used it...
I have been looking at the one Joe sells but I have not got much feed back on it..there is another one out...I dont remember the name...but the plastic gears keep breaking all the time...who makes a really good one..as much as I have been looking around..I can not find postive feed back on to many of them.........????

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
"So you could see the magic boring that Tom did to the head/tube joint through that tiny window?'

I can tell quality right away...

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
Jum all I can say in regards to the T-Rex is look at it like you would with a AdjustAGlide shampoo brush.. if you want the brushes to dig in and scrub the carpet and dig out all the crud you bring up the Glide so that you get more aggitation from the brushes..if you want a gentle scrubbing you drop the Glide so that it's holding the weight off the brush.. with the T-Rex the Glide is "dropped" as you have four vacuum slots keeping the brushes from doing what they need to do.. the 3 shoes let the brushes get more involved with the 360i, as I said in my first post in this thread ..there is a difference and you ain't going to see that until you try them side-by-side on actual soil carpets and not some matter door mat at the trade show... you will see.. you will see

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
The speed switch is what it is. You'll end up taping it on its highest setting. The sight elbow on mine works just fine, worthless? To heavy? 3 vac slots are better then 4?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Got my Trex brushes today. Now I have a project. Super fast shipping. @TConway, let me know if you have a nasty before me so I can test this out. Please, Nobody tell me I need to clean my counter-top grout.

IMG_3480[1].JPG
IMG_3481[1].JPG

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, my adventure of installing the new brushes has come to an exhaustive delay. After soaking the head in wd40 I proceeded to strip out three 1/8 th Allen wrenches. I was only able to remove 2 of the 18 screws so far. Maybe tomorrow I'll buy new Allen wrenches and try applying some heat to the screws. After cleaning hundreds of homes with my Trex, things just don't want to come apart.

To be continued....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom