New TM Quick-Dry System Question

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Hey, how about designing a wand that traps steam flowing out of the wand and sucking it back to the truck before it hits the air. When I clean, especially stairs, I feel like I'm in a magic show with all of the steam floating around me. If I could somehow trap and suck back to the van, it would be less moisture and humidity in the air which would reduce drying time. I turn a fan on right at the beginning at the 45deg angle just to get the dry process started. Starting the fan early also helps with having gabby customers.

The new "CFR type" upholstery tools achieve recovery of steam vapor.

Spray is directed in the vacuum chamber of the tool.

Robert;

The concept of "quick dry system" is for water damage work.

You can spend thousands in modifying your TM to extract more efficiently . . .

but Exactimate will NOT pay any more for better extraction.

A separate drying process that substantially speeds up the drying time is a valuable addition in water restoration.

Drying carpet & flooring in place.

Larry

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Will you have a working model in Frisco?

and how about the 59 blower TM, will that be on display?

can we go back to your house for drinks and hummus after the show?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Most adjusters will agree to dispose of carpet when necessary to expedite the drying of the home or business. It's the structure they want dried quickly to prevent any microbial activity.

We even see lots of adjusters give them carpet, sometimes even after we've dried it just because they don't want the hassle with the insured down the road about it. :icon_rolleyes:

Structure, they always want to make sure it's dry, that's been a change that mold has had on our industry in the last 10-years. Prior to that they only focused on the carpet and had no idea the structure had the real potential for problems.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom