Little Giant 3 HT 120,000 btu @ 200+ degrees heater
250' vacuum hose w/ reel
250' solution hose w/ live reel
100' supply hose w/ live reel
100 gallon recovery tank
55 gallon fresh water tank
Stainless steel 2 jet S-bend wand
Under Van Mounted LP Tank System
$14,995 Complete - Applicable shipping & taxes not included. DOT approved fuel tap may be required.

Includes:Judson TNT $14,995

120 Gallon Stainless Steel Waste Tank
Kohler 20 HP Engine
Roots Dual Splash 45 Blower
Cat 3CP Pump With Clutch
Little Giant 3HT Water Heater
Under Van Mounted LP Tank System
150' Of Vacuum Hose
150' Of Pressure Hose
Vacuum Hose Reel
Pressure Hose Reel
Wand

Factory Installation - $850
Crating & Shipping Charges - $400

Both machines are similar. TCS provides more hose and a fresh water hose.
TCS also gives you a fresh water tank and free install.
Judson, the price is a little higher in the final price, due to install. And alot of the extra price comes down to this.... The Judson uses alot of Stainless steel. Their waste tank is stainless. TCS uses Aluminum. so the Judson's tank will last much longer.
Both Machines are similar and with in a few thousand dollars in price.

Can anyone else think of anything? Les? have anything to add? These are the machines of the future

TNT_Resized_edited.jpg

chief-tempgauge2_jpg_w300h502.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no offense but you need directdrive or atleast 30 hp to do it right

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was just pointing out you are wasting your time with anything less than 30 hp

c-4 looks awesome love the recovery on below

Mike Draper

most blowers only need 15-18 hp to turn. Most pto's can barely provide that being that their pto clutch's are not strong enough. I think 20 hp is enough, unless your trying to heat the water with your horsepower.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you don't know the difference. I started out with a 21 hp 33 or 36 blower not even comparable to something larger. Cheap it out and save a few thousand and disrespect the industry or better yet by a couple strong porties becauise 20 something HP is just a porty in a truck.

Hope you don't take offense to the truth

I guess I am wrong. after owning all the types of machines discussed my experience mean nothing

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
These are 45 blowers. And dont compare.to a portable. The engine is only turning the blower and water pump. Heat is separate. So with a hx system maybe. But this is plenty ...... Take it outside? Lol :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
XTREME1 said:
you don't know the difference.

but i do
and you're wrong

HP has nothing to do with it*
*.as long as there's enough HP to drive a blower at it's max capacity specs .

You went from 33 and 36 blowers to a 47 equivalent ...that's the difference.
You can drive a 47 with a 25hp engine.
I "know" that, cause I ran a TM for years that I built with a 47 blower .
I used a Kobota 25HP 3 cylinder engine to drive it

further, many of the HX heat TM's run larger than needed engines to increase the BTU output to the HX'ers

lastly, a 45 blower is the ideal blower for a single wand TM.
That doesn't mean there aren't virtues to a larger blower in a single wand TM, cause there are.
Most notably when used in direct drives that typically under drive a blower .
Or in slide-ins that under drive them ...you can get same performance with less noise

..L.T.A.

Name
I'm Rick James
$850 for a factory install..?..

Save yourself from getting robbed and do it yourself. I installed 2 TM recently and its not that hard to do, in fact my 7 year old helped me with the last one.

I personally would go with the Judson. It was once said of it that a "retarded monkey can work on it" .

I have a 21 and 23 hp briggs and they work very well at cleaning. I think it comes down to technique and style of cleaning that mainly determines the quality of cleaning.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Both great. I run two tcs machines, one day maybe a judson. I wouldn't own anything but these two brands

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
joeynbgky said:
I wouldn't own anything but these two brands

That's great Joey, but unless you're gong to take over the market with franchises in every metro area and smallville USA, your prediction on the future of TMs is down right gOOfy

Not that I consider either of those TMs bad, just that outside of discussion boards and local markets, very few have ever heard of a TCS or Judson

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Save yourself from getting robbed

So paying $850 a company to work for a full day to professionally install a TM is being robbed?

I bet the home owner with the stolen rug doctor says the same thing about us.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Selling machines is the least profitable thing for a distributor, especially if they have a few sitting on the show room floor. Some manufacturers give 30, 60 or 90 days once its delivered to get rid of it. Between all overhead, space take up, the profit for selling a machine goes down every month it sits on the floor. But as a carpet cleaner I like going into a store and being able to look at the goodies and not out of a magazine.

So you pay $850 for an install, after labor and materials, taxes, ect for two guys installing(safety), a distributor might make(with an efficient knowledgeable crew) 3-350 on it. That money is already gone on their next chemical order, so they can order enough to get a discount on bulk to keep the pricing lower for you, and be competitive.

I'd rather be working on getting more work, or doing actual jobs. How much money can you really make in 5-8 hours ? The benefit of having someone else do it is the liability is on them in the event you get in an auto accident, pulled over by DOT and they inspect your fuel tap. You may take the hit(no pun intended) initially, but you have some type of recourse other than yourself.

Name
I'm Rick James
Mikey P said:
Save yourself from getting robbed

So paying $850 a company to work for a full day to professionally install a TM is being robbed?

I bet the home owner with the stolen rug doctor says the same thing about us.

Yes it is, if you are talking about a standard install. And if it takes them all day then, they are just giving you the value of charging you $850. So you feel you got your money worth maybe. I bought a used TM through Jon Don this summer and it took me with a 7 year old helping about 2 hours to install.(fuel tank on van was not a factor) But I must conceed that Becker installed the fuel tap for me because he also does his own installs and taps.

Jon Don is around $600 I think and all they do is install the TM and do the fuel tap. I am assuming that is whats included for the $850? Its around $150 for the tap with installation from jon don (taps vary in price).

Dont worry, I once too paid to have my TM installed and once I saw what it took... no way am I wasting money paying someone to do something that anyone can easily do with basic mechanic skills. Thats just me though, if you dont feel comfortable doing it, then open up your checkbook and pay someone.

Burtz

I hear from the grape vine that tcs is going to be making some all propane units too?

John LaBarbera said:
Stainless Steel Cost a lot more to buy and fabricate that aluminum.
John,

You are correct. The TNT costs around $2500 more to produce than a comparable unit with an aluminum recovery tank. So as far as Judson versus TCS, you can see that Judson is giving you the better deal. The $850 install does include the fuel tap and the liability of the installation.

010-4.jpg

On the TCS unit, the fresh water tank is a plastic 55 gallon drum. Once the float valve is installed it only holds about 45 gallons.

025-1.jpg

We feel that this is not enough water to clean an average house. Judson only uses water tanks that are designed to be mounted and transported in a vehicle. As we all know the water well is pretty expensive; around $850. A lower priced alternative is to use an Ag tank from Tractor Supply. You can get a 130 gallon tank for around $300.

Judson has been producing production truckmounts since 1970 and we custom build units to suit any carpet cleaners needs. We offer any engine with any blower with any pump combination. If you feel the extra $2500 for the stainless is not worth it, we will gladly custom build you a unit with an aluminum tank and pass the $2500 savings on to you. It really doesn’t make any difference to us. We will still make the same profit we would on a TNT. That would give you a complete custom-built system from Judson with comparable performance to the TNT for around $12,500.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
025-1.jpg

please don't tell me that's a TCS OEM fresh tank install :shock:

is the duK tape on the floor to finish "securing" he fresh tank??

..l.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
No, that is not a TCS install. It makes me sad to think that Les has been hanging out with Satan long enough to have been influenced by him to that degree.

Come on Les, you are personally better than this and your machines should be respected enough not to make it necessary to stoop to that level.

Back
Top Bottom