Biggest BB Hype Purchase Mistake

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Charlie;

Just curious (not knowing what ETM that was..and don't care really) what item(s) were constantly breaking down? Mind you, I only know what we do here, but, a ETM, if designed and engineered correctly, should be pretty reliable.

Just wondering. Please comment.

Thanks

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Thanks to this board and it's members, I have no regrets about any products.
Hands down, this is the most honest, informative, and open forum I've seen thanks to all of you grumpy dudes lol.....:p

I never did "join" the teemeff group but I took a gander once and saw it for what it is...never went back. As for the Tx machines...said maker sure tried but I wouldn't bite. Whew!

rick imby

Name
Rick
Tough Crowd....

Mikey---you said you never recommended any of the mistakes?? ---but you promoted the most expensive mistake mentioned...

But it is ironic that one man's biggest mistake is another man's favorite tool.----

Kinda like second marriages...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey Fred;

Bet you still wear those Bell-Bottoms! Maybe its because you are living in the past and really miss it!

ha-ha-ha!
I do but they call them boot cut now. :winky:

20160930_174433.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Charlie;

Just curious (not knowing what ETM that was..and don't care really) what item(s) were constantly breaking down? Mind you, I only know what we do here, but, a ETM, if designed and engineered correctly, should be pretty reliable.

Just wondering. Please comment.

Thanks
I'll write about it later. Im done for the day. Time for dinner and a beer.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Let's put it another way...which piece do you think gets used the most?

Attachments

• IMG_2917.JPG
    IMG_2917.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 262
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Actually since we S&W the 175 sees a lot more action than the others and with the grit brush for nasty tile & grout.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
We did our first commercial OP job last week. It was for a new referral partner and we absolutely could not get to it with hoses due to no parking on Main Street and no hose access! However, it was important to get this job completed. The Liberty did a great job in a not so bad off white carpet.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
My issue is I do not go after commercial very much due to the fact that we run 1.5 shifts now. Since a lot of commercial is after 5 or weekends I get enough that comes our way without chasing to much. I had said for years I would purchase a Cimex and/or an OP when I landed a job that required it. However I stumbled onto 2 Deals on pricing and equipment that I just couldn't pass them up.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I love my Cimex, but the large jobs that I use it on are few. I did 3500 sf Saturday that was in an office setting. Cimex is just too bulky for it. I started out trying to use the Zipper and ended up cleaning it with the DevPro.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom