New Mytee Rotary Extractor

Name
John LaBarbera
in all the places I have worked and all the motors I have rebuilt.....I cant say I have ever seen one hold up unless it was attached to something that was free spinning.......

What can I say, Jim. Maybe they were too small to do the job. I can asure that this is not the case with this motor. High Speed burnishers take a bit of load and the best ones out there use PM motors. But to each there own.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I would seroiusly consider this....I am so glad to hear mytee has been testing it along time before sending to market.. I have a 360I on one truck but would like to have this on the new one. John.....is belinda coming back? She's missed. Send me a new machine to test for a week. And if I like it ill buy it.. deal??? :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Name
John LaBarbera
I would seroiusly consider this....I am so glad to hear mytee has been testing it along time before sending to market.. I have a 360I on one truck but would like to have this on the new one. John.....is belinda coming back? She's missed. Send me a new machine to test for a week. And if I like it ill buy it.. deal??? :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

We miss Belinda too. Her mother was very ill and she had to quit to take care of her. Belinda is a great gal. I don't know when and if she is coming back. We keep hoping.

Reactions: joeynbgky

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
That T-Rex and ETM look like a respectable combo.

Nicely done!

Cheers!

3047cfec.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
What can I say, Jim. Maybe they were too small to do the job. I can asure that this is not the case with this motor. High Speed burnishers take a bit of load and the best ones out there use PM motors. But to each there own.

Most ( not all ) of your High Speed burnishers are belt driven....not really comparing apples to apples IMO.....your taking a machine that is sitting on a ( some what ) slippery surface with a pad...you will get some torque on the start up...but then all it is going to do is free spin with a lot less resistance......... nothing compared to a rotary that is gear driven...with a large truck mount having it sucked down to a carpet surface.....There are start capacitors on those A/C motors for a reason.....

I am not trying to knock your machine.....and I do not clame to be the smartest person here....but I spent years doing things like this and I do know my motors and mechanics of things......time will tell I guess..............

Name
John LaBarbera
So does Jon's belly too, since I last seen him... Sorry, I tried helping myself, but couldn't! :winky:

Yes, it's a funny thing, the more hair I lose the bigger my belly gets. I've tried getting it to go the other way, but to no avail. And Nat, BTW, it's John not Jon. Wise guy.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
To shiny....they tend to spot up....a nice black would be good....

and on burnishers, the start up is off the floor, so no torque....but if you hit uneven surfaces, or get it caught under a shelf....welllll lets just say i have killed a 17hp motor:icon_redface: they can get plenty opf torque...even with belt driven....

welllll shit this may mean i have to come out there now...I was trying to decide

hogjowl

Idiot™
I am a bit late to this party, but I am certainly interested in this machine. I hope it really IS a well thought out, fine turned machine.

Name
John LaBarbera
I am a bit late to this party, but I am certainly interested in this machine. I hope it really IS a well thought out, fine turned machine.

Well shucks Petunia Im speechless. Just hog tie me to the side of the barn. Cuz I'm having ribs tonight.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I like the motor on the T-Rex... It's very shiney!!! I like shiney things... :very_drunk:

Well George, you'll probably like the pants of most of John's competitors, they're all shiny.

John's though, would be dull, as he always seems to be out doing things, testing,trying to match my hair and belly styles, etc; not getting shiny sitting behind a desk counting beans.

:p

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well shucks Petunia Im speechless. Just hog tie me to the side of the barn. Cuz I'm having ribs tonight.

Never mind. I just took the time to read Jim Martin's comments.

I'll wait for the revised version to come out after all the hoopla dies down and a few motors burn up.

But, keep me on your Christmas card list.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I respect Jim's opinion because he has proven he really knows his sh*t but do you really think Mytee would go to this much expense without some serious RD on the unit?

Name
John LaBarbera
I respect Jim's opinion because he has proven he really knows his sh*t but do you really think Mytee would go to this much expense without some serious RD on the unit?

I agree. I think most on the board feel the same way. Jim has proved time and again that his experience and knowledge is expansive. I especially was impressed how he was able to help guys that had trouble with their vortex machines.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot

Is this question for everyone...or just Marty?

:icon_twisted:

Name
John LaBarbera
I used the Trex knock off Bristor and I are working on.

It's a million ways better but only cost six bucks.

So what rotary did you use on your job today? And can you quit pouting. I'll let you use one when I have more inventory.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom