Vortex got evicted... NOW I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Vortex got evicted... NOW I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9-5? wtf is that, sounds like a banker job. You have some serious misconceptions about things. 25+ years of 6-6:30am-to at least 5:30 pm, many nights, most saturdays and occassional sundays. Last 5-7 years like 45-55 plus hours a week, once a month saturday plus lots of night meetings or bus/community events. A family business is never "off the clock" regardless of size.

This is exactly why I choose to live where I do~ in a condo.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

Crowley you poser! I knew it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew there was more to the story of how you became a big shot carpet cleaner.... i knew it!!! It's not cuz you pulled yourself up by the bootstraps either!!! is it little buddy? :lol: :lol:

Don't you ever pull that holier than thou crap with me again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

XTREME1 said:
Didnt your wife (whose a brain surgeon) to some extent help you through those tough growing pains??? maybe a little help with a credit score???
correction not a brain surgeon the VP of operations for the largest Brain Injury Company in aAmerica

no quite the opposite I earned her way and now is finally giving back. I do enjoy the benefit of our healthy relationship in many ways

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

Ken Snow said:

Seriously Ken, a condo?

I'm really sorry :cry:

no wonder you hate home based carpet cleaning businesses... :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

no I made a huge amount of money in the restaurant business and switched businesses. I never claimed I had to pay bills etc etc I alos thanked my wife and father inlaw for being allowed to do what I do. Are you just learning this

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

Greg worked his tail off putting his wife through college and is now able to reap the benefit of being a part time stay at home dad and full time business owner. I for one am proud to know him and call him an e and phone friend, not to be confused with bff.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I told my daddy inlaw and my wife that george hasn't seen me suffer enough so we are cutting my allowance in half the next few months including the christmas holidays until the 15th

proud to know me Ken, you are in the select few I can count on my pinky, the other pinky was cut in a tragic printing accident:)

Do you respect me now George

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

George III said:
[quote="Ken Snow":fy0j3sei]

Seriously Ken, a condo?

I'm really sorry :cry:

no wonder you hate home based carpet cleaning businesses... :lol:[/quote:fy0j3sei]

Why on earth would you be sorry? Love condo living~ 2 story 2300 sq ft, attached 2.75 car garage, private 20x30 courtyard, finished lower level (another 800 sq ft), decks in back and off master bedroom overlooking woods, and the best part is that someone else takes care of all the outside :-). Owned a house in the very early 80's and now in 3rd condo and wouldn't change anything. I would be happy for anyone who is living where they want to, why wouldn't you be happy for me?

F

FB7777

when George thinks of a condo he pictures section 8 row houses with red box trucks parked in the rear

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

XTREME1 said:
I told my daddy inlaw and my wife that george hasn't seen me suffer enough so we are cutting my allowance in half the next few months including the christmas holidays until the 15th

proud to know me Ken, you are in the select few I can count on my pinky, the other pinky was cut in a tragic printing accident:)

Do you respect me now George

I have found that the select few are the ones that matter, everyone else is just noise.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I was talking to a guy in Scituate Ma and I mentioned I loved his Garage slash family room and said my wife would never buy this house she doesn't see the charm and we get talking and I mention the happiest people I work for own townhouses in complexes. Whether on a golf course or a park they are always the happiest

Bob Foster

Sounds like a nice place Ken. I bet you have some nice furnishings in it too.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I am sure Ken has a guest room I am about to become an unwanted guest

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

Thanks Bob, it is a little bachelor paddish. Pool table in the living room and 2 pc leather sectional with 50 inch plasma in dining room. Not too much on the walls, but a lot of pretty rugs on the floors/carpet (not really expensive but unique pieces). I also have some nice inexpensive art made primarily by local artists. I like to buy furnishings that are of good quality but not ostentatious.

F

FB7777

sounds like a perfect location for Mikefest 8 :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

Since George is going to hold the high title of Home Owners President I figured we would have a vortex behind every fence and an oil leaker in front of every garage as his campaign slogan says

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

danielc said:
Ken you should work in a cameo on Hardcore Pawn.

Maybe you could pawn some equipment.

I bet that would be the best advertising dollars you could spend.

If you check the internet you'll see that Ken Snow is the Director / Producer of that show.

F

FB7777

pretty sure thats why daniel suggested the idea Dave

if you ever decide to sell your 20 year old pedo-van I got the perfect upgrade for ya

thumbnail.aspx

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

you know this is how you multi truck companies run on WD work
k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D6nyYKVRQk]

why has you tube screwed with their links damnit :x :x :x :x

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

no WD here. Actualy turned one down tonight to hang on the football field

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

I'd buy this truck just to piss off the neighbors!!!

pfred said:

sorry guys, ken, crowley. I get a little carried away sometimes :oops:

On a side note my campaign efforts are starting to pay off. Got another dozen + signed ballots tonight.

Thanks for the advice everyone... Believe me, i ain't a power tripper.

But, as President of the HOA i'm hoping to benefit from certain executive privledges if ya know what i mean. !gotcha!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

Blow jobs from fatties, who are you Bill Clinton

rule of thumb Mikey any word presented to you that you don't understand is disrespect

Bob Foster

:lol:

When you want to get everyone all pissy ask for the BIG RED TRUCK!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlISIg9PkFIq]

Becker

Name
Becker

George III said:
I'd buy this truck just to piss off the neighbors!!!

But, as President of the HOA i'm hoping to benefit from certain executive privledges if ya know what i mean. !gotcha!

Good luck with that... LOL

Instead you will be stuck with a shit volunteer job..
And listening to everyone's complaints, and if valid enforcing them.

I hope you get voted in.

joe harper

Name
joe harper

Ken Snow said:
Thanks Bob, it is a little bachelor pad disc. Pool table in the living room and 2 pc leather sectional with 50 inch plasma in dining room. Not too much on the walls, but a lot of pretty rugs on the floors/carpet (not really expensive but unique pieces). I also have some nice inexpensive art made primarily by local artists. I like to buy furnishings that are of good quality but not ostentatious.

Ken.......pAtHeTiC..... :roll: :roll: :oops:

REALLY.... :oops: You are going to describe your home to these BD'S...... :shock:
Why don't you just go to the HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS...and "jerK-Off".... :lol:
Then you could PRETEND you had gotton laid in the last 8 mth's.... :roll:

These are REAL MEN...... :idea: If you are going to ProFess...the sacred words...BACHELOR PAD...!
You had BETTER be able to produce...." FILM @ 11:00" ... that you at least have seen a woman with-
in Th last 5 years... !gotcha!

THESE ARE "BLUE-COLLAR" .....working men....They are NOT interested in your FaNtAsY'S...of your
projected ROI of getting LAID.... :roll: Can't you @least post a pic of you with a big tIttEd chick in a SEAHAWKS T-ShirT from 1983.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

Ken does sound like a limp dick don't he?

I'm guessing he DVR's all them "Will and Grace" re-runs so he can watch them in hi def on that big 50" screen. blowme

Your a real animal Ken !dork!

Becker, thank you for the advice regarding HOA. I too have a copy of the cc&r's. How do you think me and my bud got on the ballot for a 3 position board?

If it don't work out atleast I'll sleep good at nite knowing I tried my very best.

Becker

Name
Becker

Do you also have a copy of the bylaws?

My point is George..

You get elected, then what?

You think you have the say over you can park your truck back on your property?
WRONG!

You think because you are president you can grant yourself the right?
WRONG!

Here is what is going to happen..

You get elected, you then start parking your rig back on your property, the complaint resurfaces, or perhaps from a new homeowner.
You just going to say, I'm prez, so I'm parking it here.
Not going to happen!

You forget your neighborhood is protected by CC&Rs and your HOA is protected under RCWs. The HOA is also protected by the bylaws that created your corp. ( the hoa ) Most CC&R require a huge membership vote to be changed, bylaws even greater, and the cost to rerecord with the sate.

The HOA is protected from a rogue president, any one person choosing to enforce the CC&R against you can....

A homeowner does not need to go though the board of directors to get a CC&R enforced, they as a member can enforce it themselves. Reason people take complaints to the board is because it gives them a certain amount of privacy, after all you all need to live together. Also because it is the job of the board up uphold the CC&Rs and not endure special treatment or pay for service.

Become Prez and ignore the bylaws and CC&Rs you'll find your board in court if the right homeowner could prove damages, or abuse of power etc. ( Lets just hope they are not Mikey Board members, or members anywhere else you posted your actions. ) By sure your board is insured lol.. Either way if the board does end up in court and pays out a settlement though insurance ( in that case forget getting renewed on a case like this and finding new insurance at a fair price ) or out of cash reserves you'll have more than one neighbor upset with you.

Once the HOA was turned over to us the Homeowners ( new construction developer controls till last house is sold ) we went though 3 prez in 6 months, terms are 1 year. 1st 2 thought they were the ruler of the neighborhood, 3rd was flat out to stupid to manage, trying to hold closed door general board meetings, not maintaining meeting minutes, the guy did not even know we had corp by laws.

On a side note, your rig behind the fence from the front of the house looks more than acceptable to me.
Would I want to live next door and see it out my side window, would I want to see it coming and going, hear ya doing repairs?
NOPE!

Keep us updated..

I have to say, you have a lot of drama in your neighborhood..

Being egged, collecting competitors signs, this parking issue.

Whats funny is... You drive around and pull carpet cleaners signs out of the ground and hauling them home..... And you answer for why you do it.
Because it is against the rules, or laws in your city to post these types of signs, and you were helping code enforcement out.
I wonder if your competitor is running for mayor to change that law.. LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom