The future of floor cleaning

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
There's so much going on, it's hard to know what is legit and what is hyperbole. But this guy wasn't trying to hype anything.
He's just telling you what is, not why or how it could be fixed. Praying for rain isn't the answer, but there is a practical one.

Some legislators need to have the stones to tell the locust-corporations that are sucking up all the water that their boondoggle is over. Seems a lot more democratic than forcing tens of millions of citizens to suck it up and conserve for the sake of those corporations.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm 40 miles south of 1/5 of the world's fresh surface water .
450 miles west is the Mississippi river ...I don't believe they worry about water either
('cept when it's flooding the banks)

It's the over populated desert dwellers that will be thirsty.
You ain't got enough clout or money to compete with the AG lobbies

like the ones before you, your destiny awaits

1671054602023.png

1671054510364.png

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: Giorgio and Condog

Condog

Name
Tony
Brutal honesty approach 🤣
I'm 40 miles south of 1/5 of the world's fresh surface water .
450 miles west is the Mississippi river ...I don't believe they worry about water either
('cept when it's flooding the banks)

It's the over populated desert dwellers that will be thirsty.
You ain't got enough clout or money to compete with the AG lobbies

like the ones before you, your destiny awaits

View attachment 119545

View attachment 119544

..L.T.A.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
They still advertise it and dealers still sell it, although if sales are slow I could see it go into hibernation. It's $8,000 more expensive than a CDS, so the main reason to buy it would be if you wanted a high-roof or extended Transit.
Talked with our HM rep today. Like everything else, the price of the standard CDS is going up, so the difference between ClutchDS and ElectroDS is smaller.

The X is featured on the headline banner of the HM site, and they have a backlog of orders, which is a pretty good indication that they'll be around for a while.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom